in game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in game

Love my Seminoles, hate ND. FSU may win tonite but they wont go undefeated, might not be any undefeated teams come playoff time. Lot of baggage with Winston, he'll fit right in with the NFL. He's a prime example of why so many pros have problems. The laws of society and team or school rules are treated with distain by the BMOCs. If they were held accountable at an early age, then maybe they could act like civilized human beings off the field.
    Hey Mule, if Marshall is the lone unbeaten in the land, will they be part of the 4 teamer?
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Re: in game

I agree wholeheartedly Capt.

Re: the Herd - Honestly, I don't believe Marshall will make the 4 team playoff even if they're the lone undefeated team in the USA. It's a group of human beings, including politicians and AD's from the big 5 conferences deciding who makes the playoffs. I really don't think it's possible. I'm just hoping IF they go undefeated they get an at large bid to play in a bowl vs. a top 10 team.

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they will get screwed, but I want to see them play a "name team", Not a UNLV, Memphis, or a 2nd rate bowl. Put them against the big boys and lets see.
      PS. I thought I had put this in the "in game" but I was in Macs thread when I posted it. Tried to move it and it went here.
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Yes, I just want to see them play a team from a Big 5 conference and hopefully be an underdog... but I'm pretty sure they'll be in one of the shitty bowls playing another mid-major team who probably isn't even ranked.

Comment

I'd like to see them play somebody like A&M, So Car, Louisville Or USC. I think they win against those.
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Two of ESPN's "expert" bowl game predictors are saying after this past weekend's games:

Popeyes Bahamas Bowl
            (C-USA vs. MAC)
            Marshall vs. Northern Illinois
            Heart of Dallas Bowl
            (Big Ten vs. C-USA)
            Rutgers vs. Marshall

Just like I expected. Ugh!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X