Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• final 4 one more ride

so all my futures crashed and burned last weekend. except for one

i still have nc state 100 to win 11,000. suffice it to say i am very upset with the large line & ML that purdue is carrying. makes any hedge play uglier than a red headed stepchild.

so heres what im thinking. history has a way of repeating itself, no?

nc state got a couple brusiers - big boy dj and clemson man middlebrook. they also compete in the acc where once upon a time a great giant walked the earth. his name was ralph sampson. player od the year B2B , virtually unstoppable. so why no rings for ralph, especially in his senior year 1983??

ill tell u why - they had to play jim valvano and NC STATE. and they lost...

jimmy v decided to play the triangle & 2 on that giant leaving 3 guys to cover the other 4. AND IT WORKED

ITS GONNA WORK AGAIN. EDEY WILL NOT WIN THIS GAME FOR PURDUE. ITS GONNA HAVE TO BE SOMEONE ELSE

the pack has had a week to rest & prepare for the giant. nobody thinks they can win. IVE SEEN THIS BEFORE!!!

gimme the pack on the goddamn moneyline for XXXL

if i hit this one, it may be hedge time. but in the words of the immortal herb brooks - NOT TONITE

Comment

Bring it home
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Hell of a run..

Ran outta gas.

had plenty of chances. Proud of my tigers and the wolfpack

Comment

too many open looks that didn't falllack of off rBs and theres k keats with that bewildered look on his face again, i really thought you would cash this, great run jimmy V would be proud

i

i
          Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

NC State ran out of gas in the last 10 minutes and were frantic which lead to a easy Purdue cover.I liked Wolfpack but tempered them as a dog that I didn't think would win.
            Vern...why this compulsion to bet against Secretariat?

Comment

I had a 100 future to wn 11k. Had already cashed 1300 parlay and many more courtesy of the pack. I was around in 83. Felt very similar.

Truth is they make a few baskets after half its a totally different game imo

Comment

Working...
              X