• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for suggestions

ive got 3 futures in play

50 to win 4300 clemson all the way

100 to win 11000 nc state all the way

100 to win 1600 rocky top all the way

my eyes tell me that az was a european leauge team talent wise and we caught them on a bad night. huge win. they could of won it all easily imo

uconn sailing to a ez repeat, i dont sign up for sure things. i believe illinois beats them this round in a shocker

clemson should be able to handle bama. just gotta get long on nelson. clark, godfrey, wiggins, hall chef we got enough to wear him out. if hunter continues his fine play, i think its a tiger victory.

wolfpack feel like they are just gonna win it all. i dont know why they just do.

my gut is to do nothing this round & see how many if any of my futures make the final 4. if all 3 do, im gonna have a garden party in the hedges.

thoughts?

might be a Jim Valvano sighting
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

My brother's new pallet guy this week no lie
      Attached Files

Comment

I'm all in

Comment

We're from 70 miles west of Wolfpack campus. Ran around neighborhood screaming in 83. Age 14

Remember like itbwas yesterday

Comment

I been on the pack since the conference tourney.....I have come to really have some love for them which I never have for years on any team or amy sport, they have beaten more talented teams,and why?They really have Grit and confidence along with team chemistry....That is why Im rooting for them...

Comment

Comment

tigers ran into a buzzsaw last night - had a great year, and bama need every fkin one of those 300 3s they made to win.

leaves me two long balls. normally a wise man would pull back a little and regroup. luckily i dont get confused with being wise very often.

gimme

rocky top

nc state

ml both of em

and add a $50 parlay on the mfker

lets roll

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X