Tuesday hot capper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday hot capper

Got a buddy of mine that picks hoops no capper but he is killing it. He does have a system. We've both been hot in FB sorry no post I don't want to jinx myself. Been hammering FB. Had under last night in Michigan. We worked together about 10 yrs ago and he was picking hoops and I was picking FB we cashed out 1k multiple times a week all year long...We are on the same run.. ALL ABOARD

OKAY here is my mad capper partner's picks 1) Georgetown 2) WV 3) over 153 in Bama game 4)FSU --- He says get it and bet it- lol he is sick when he gets on a roll. He's on a roll...
    Last edited by Darkhorsecapper17; 01-09-2024, 02:32 PM.

too funny I told him essler's game of the month is under on bama- he doesnt follow cappers. he starts spitting out statistics on the game and says great that's now my game of the month. He said that fits his formula the best. I have 2 game and 3 game round robins on all those games. I'm about to play the over in the bama game pretty hard. he loves the line move in his favor on this game he says they are moving it the wrong way take advantage!!

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Thx for the 411. I actually play a ton of CBB. I just wasn’t sure if anyone else was interested. GL with Bama. I think A/M brings their A game no puns intended haha

Card
        ~Stadium Club Sports 2010~ UPDATED 2/11/11

2010 Bowls 13-7 +$3K
        NBA 78-47 $13,950
        NCAA BB 117-77 +$22,250
        NCAA F. 47-36 +$5500.00
        NHL 26-20 (Big Dog Plays)

Comment

Well crap he went 2-2 unfortunately the way I played it lost 320. He’s been on a crazy run

Comment

Working...
          X