play in game
    favorite <<<<<<
    win streak <=3 or losing streak
    total <=140

0-6 o/u (-13.25)

have to stay a favorite (miss st)

https://killersports.com/ncaabb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

miss st under 133
    Last edited by bleeker; 03-13-2023, 08:45 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

thanks guys
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by p8nter57 View Post
            Thanks
            no problem p8nter..about to post another

Comment

tournament = NCAA and day =Wednesday and F and rest <=6 and pppp:A and opo:TPM >=4 and rest <=6

play in game
              weds games
              favorite
              4 games back were away **
              opp previous opp made >=4 three pointers
              rest <=6

0-4 o/u (-23.12)

smallest 14

** think this translates to last game of the regular season for most teams ..true in this case

big margins necessary with small sample

another where spread comes into play..asu must be favored but that'll probably be the case (-2.5)

asu was involved in the last two at about the same spread and the lower total (still higher than this) was the bigger winner..there is a total lower than this in the sample or I might not have played it

asu under 134

Comment

this makes little if any sense whereas last night's made some imo..with these numbers I'll go with it

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                  this makes little if any sense whereas last night's made some imo..with these numbers I'll go with it
                  If you drop the nonsensical pppp:A it is still 2-7 O/U. You try too hard to come up with a 100% query when there is no need to.
                  "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Glenn here's something for you to look at for the tourney my friend. The Fabulous Gambrinus helped with this many many years ago and it's very elegant yet simple. This is one you should be saving for future years

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=0 and tournament=NCAA and line<=0

This query will give you the round of 64 results looking at it as a fav or pk to eliminate doubles and the play in games will show up here as well, from that query you can now add whatever parameters you might like to look at. You can also add season>2010 etc to limit your findings.

The theory here is it takes 6 games (N=6) to win the Championship so (N=6)=0 means it's the 1st game of the tourney, (N=6)=1 means you won your last game etc to (N=5)=5 which means you won every round and you're at the big dance

If you're following me what you do next is look at the round of 32 in the very same way

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=1 and line<=0

sweet 16

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=2 and line<=0

Elite 8

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=3 and line<=0

Final Four

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=4 and line<=0

Championship Game

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=5 and line<=0

Hope you find this useful, Tom

oh yeah you can just get every round like this

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=0, 1,2,3,4,5 and tournament=NCAA and line<=-0

Also these don't show up on GTD for some reason so you'll have to use KS they work there

to see more results use and F?show_games=500 in the query box

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=0 and tournament=NCAA and line<=0 and F?show_games=500

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post

If you drop the nonsensical pppp:A it is still 2-7 O/U. You try too hard to come up with a 100% query when there is no need to.
                      can't argue but I doubt I will change my ways..I consider the 0-4 avg 20+ a whole different animal but how you get there is not unimportant..I'll let people decide themselves.. if any parameters seem skeptical maybe you want to consider not playing or realizing it's not as good as the record I have posted..anybody can go there and remove a parameter and see the results just like you did

Comment

I think this is a fairer way to get more out of it with reasonable parameters..you eliminate "pppp:A" and make the rest <=4 along with a starting date of the 2014 season

0-5 o/u (-19.50)

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                          Glenn here's something for you to look at for the tourney my friend. The Fabulous Gambrinus helped with this many many years ago and it's very elegant yet simple. This is one you should be saving for future years

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=0 and tournament=NCAA and line<=0

This query will give you the round of 64 results looking at it as a fav or pk to eliminate doubles and the last two play in games will show up here as well, from that query you can now add whatever parameters you might like to look at. You can also add season>2010 etc to limit your findings.

The theory here is it takes 6 games (N=6) to win the Championship so (N=6)=0 means it's the 1st game of the tourney, (N=6)=1 means you won your last game etc to (N=5)=5 which means you won every round and you're at the big dance

If you're following me what you do next is look at the round of 32 in the very same way

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=1 and line<=0

sweet 16

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=2 and line<=0

Elite 8

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=3 and line<=0

Final Four

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=4 and line<=0

Championship Game

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=5 and line<=0

Hope you find this useful, Tom

oh yeah you can just get every round like this

tS(tournament=NCAA,N=6)=0, 1,2,3,4,5 and tournament=NCAA and line<=-0
                          this looks great tom and think I remember using it before..going to look at it later..thanks

Comment

I've mentioned it before for sure Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                              I've mentioned it before for sure Glenn
                              yes I thought so tom..I really haven't done anything with the tourney going forward but this is certainly the best way to go

good to see again how to get more games in the query display..know that's another thing you've shown how to do before..sure that'll be very usefull..thanks for both tom

Comment

Working...
                              X