• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SmoothD's Plays College Basketball

Smooth D's record on this thread 8-5

Comment

We rolled 2 winners for you yesterday. Let's see if we can keep the gravy train rolling.

Michigan -2 Over Ohio St- I started to take Nebraska yesterday because they're not your Daddy's Cornhuskers but I thought the bright lights would be a bit much for them and in fact it was but they still covered the spread. With that said Ohio St has not impressed me at all lately. Their only decent win was the win over Mich. St and the Spartans were slumping at that time. Ohio St high turnover ratio and low FG% doesn't bode well against a hot shooting Michigan team that is shooting near 50% the last few games. Take Michigan minus the points and let's cash!

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
        5* 18-12

Comment

Homer alert- San Diego St -1.5 Over New Mexico- I live in the Pacific Northwest but make no mistake I'm a Southern Cal boy raised in San Diego. I always believe in truth in advertising and I normally don't bet on my favorite teams, Gonzaga and San Diego St. But this San Diego St team is exciting. They play locked down Defense to go with their intense demeanor. The Aztecs ability to win close games and overcome deficits will make them a team to avoid in the Tournament. New Mexico does give the Aztecs some problems as they showed when they beat them a couple of weeks ago in Albuquerque. The Aztecs did return the favor last week when they won by 3 at home. This game is for all the marbles of the Mountain West and if you don't know nothing else know this. Coach Fisher will have his boys ready for prime time as this small number should be no problem for a very talented Aztec team that should make the Elite Eight in the Tournament. Take the Aztecs despite the homer angle and let's remember those great days growing up in "America's most beautiful city" That's the city slogan BTW. I will see you at the Cashier's window!

Comment

Get it today!
            "A seated Congress is just that"

Comment

Comment

Night Cap Special!

Iowa St -2.5 Over Baylor-The favorite has covered the last 9 games between these 2 teams and I expect Iowa St to continue that trend tonight. Take Iowa St and let's end the night on a high note.

This is Smoothd wishing you success in your quest!

Comment

Smooth D's record 10-6

Comment

Michigan St ML Over Michigan- Take the ML with the Spartans. I don't trust the spread but I do feel the Spartans will win this game. Despite the Spartans recent struggles they have a history of coming up winners in big games and this no doubt fits the bill. Throw in the fact that Wolverines have won 3 in a row over their in state rivals and you have a huge revenge factor for the Spartans. Take Mich. St to win the Big 10 Title.

Comment

Comment

Good luck!
                        "A seated Congress is just that"

Comment

Smooth D's record 11-6

Comment

Wow! Talk about stepping up. This is fantastic! You boys did a great job!

Comment

This isn't March Madness it's an Insane Asylum! Let's see if we can bring some sanity back today!

Villanova -4 Over Connecticut-These 2 old Big East Rivals renew their hate for each other in the NCAA Tournament. The ex Big East schools all managed to escape the carnage of the 2nd Round so they're doing pretty good. Now these 2 face each other and I think Villanova has the slight edge. Take Villanova to cover this small number

Saint Louis +9 Over Louisville- I can't tell you how shaky Louisville looked in that first nailbiter to Manhattan because you already know. Louisville showed more vulnerabilities than the Denver Broncos Defense. Maybe it was Round of 64 jitters. I don't know, but I do know they can't play like that and expect to beat Saint Louis. Saint Louis managed to snatch victory from certain defeat against NC State. I expect Saint Louis to give Louisville hell and it should be a close game. Take Saint Louis and the generous points for the W.

Michigan -5 Over Texas-Michigan has been hot lately winning 8 of their last 10 meanwhile Texas has been treading water winning 5 of their last 10. I firmly believe that the Tournament is about who is hot at the right time. Michigan is hot and Texas just hasn't faced the right team...until now. Goodbye Texas. Michigan rolls to the Sweet 16!

These are solid games for you if you didn't blow it all in the carnage of the last 2 days. This is Smoothd wishing you success in your quest!

Comment

I like your card D Joined you on all of them.
                                NFL 2014-2015
                                Overall 13-11-1
                                Playoffs

MLB 2014
                                134-99-3 +30.89
                                2* 2-2

Comment

Working...
                                X