saturday **** *** kansas /ksu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday **** *** kansas /ksu

24 <= game number <= 31 and day = Saturday and A and rank = 1 and o:rest = 3 and line <9

0-9-1 o/u (-13.15)

kansas/ksu under 131 //// ///. 88 units

any others (if) will be in here
    Last edited by bleeker; 02-29-2020, 08:56 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: saturday **** *** kansas /ksu

Comment

very nice...GL

https://killersports.com/ncaabb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

O/U:1-20-2 (-13.26, 4.8%) avg total: 143.7

Comment

thanks rolltide.. so the beginning of your query is saying avoid games 19-23?
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          thanks rolltide.. so the beginning of your query is saying avoid games 19-23?
          correct. all but one over occurred b/w 19-23 ... the only other one was game #32 which was the ACC title game UNC vs DUKE 2012

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
            correct. all but one over occurred b/w 19-23 ... the only other one was game #32 which was the ACC title game UNC vs DUKE 2012

ok great.. never knew how to eliminate a segment vs only include one which is easy.. thanks again

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
              Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

think i'll have one on sd st/nev (8pm)..will post by 6pm and if not will post there's nothing

Comment

play 2

25<=game number <=30 and 5<=rank <=15 and o:rank =None and AF and line >=-5 and 142<=total <=145 and season >2008

game 25-30..
                  rank 5-15..
                  opponent unranked..
                  away favorite <6..
                  total 142-145
                  since 2008

1-16 o/u (-12.35)

rarely if ever remember using a total range this small but numbers too good.. only over was in overtime and was a push in regulation

sd st /nevada under 143 //// // .75 units

Comment

Working...
                  X