10-3 o/u (14.85) overtime adjusted

since 2014 season..

9-1 o/u (20.60)
    9-1 o/u (18.70) overtime adjusted

fsu/louisville over 152.5
    nc st/bc over 158
    nd/vt over 141.5
    nc/syr over 141

have a 12-0 o/u (14.83) (no ot's) pac12 system relative to thursday's games..goes back 7 seasons so probably 1 or 2 this year..will post them here

arz/col is a play..the same matchup was a play for this system the last 2 years..

2016 ..82-78 (144.5) no overtime
    2017..92-78 (138.5) no overtime

the lines past 3 years (arz favored) 7.5,8 and this year 9..sure at least 1 of the others will qualify and will post later

arz/colorado over 142..1 unit

acc tournament..
    tuesday..
    team win % <=45 (wake forest)
    rest =2

5-0 o/u (16.80)

this includes today's g tech/bc game which went over by 23..the only game where both teams qualified went over by 23 also (wake forest also) ...only counted that game once in the sample..2/2 rest subset 4-0 o/u (19.37)..no over times

syracuse/wake forest over 135..half unit
    Last edited by bleeker; 03-08-2018, 06:14 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: ** conference tournament ** sdql

Comment

added another above
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

** added play

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Comment

posted plays to acc tournament system

Comment

added nc/syracuse..so they're all (acc) plays today

Comment

Comment

GL

2-0 YTD, 35-3-1 streak
                    site = neutral and streak<-1 and op:ats margin<10.5 and site streak=1 and line>-1.5 and o:site streak>-2 and C and rest>2 and o:WP<70 and otA(margin)>-4
                    Last edited by rolltide; 03-07-2018, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
                          GL

2-0 YTD, 35-3-1 streak
                          site = neutral and streak<-1 and op:ats margin<10.5 and site streak=1 and line>-1.5 and o:site streak>-2 and C and rest>2 and o:WP<70 and otA(margin)>-4
                          wow very impressive !! and the losses by a half pt,1 and 3.5..ive seen site streak before but never used..little confused by the "1" vs the "-2"..the latter mean 2nd game away at the current venue?

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                            wow very impressive !! and the losses by a half pt,1 and 3.5..ive seen site streak before but never used..little confused by the "1" vs the "-2"..the latter mean 2nd game away at the current venue?
                            site streak = 1 means the "play on" team must be in their first neutral game in a row.

a 14-0 subset in there as well....keeps Depaul and adds Colorado St today, with Miami OH for tomorrow
                            http://killersports.com/ncaabb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
                            Last edited by rolltide; 03-07-2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
                              site streak = 1 means the "play on" team must be in their first neutral game in a row.

a 14-0 subset in there as well....keeps Depaul and adds Colorado St today, with Miami OH for tomorrow
                              http://killersports.com/ncaabb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
                              thanks rolltide ..great stuff..tough to improve on 35-3 especially when the ats losses are so close.. (op:A) =False mean opponents previous game at a neutral site ?

Comment

Working...
                              X