15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Re: Saturday In Game Thread

Note to self!!!

With all the overs hitting,if I like an under WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

4 games on CBS. The worldwide leader in commercials
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
        Note to self!!!

With all the overs hitting,if I like an under WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I did a little research Mac concerning the overs in the first round.Don't let it scare you away from playing an under in the 2nd round. Last year there were 20 overs and 12 unders in the first round, not quite the 23-9 O/U we had this year, but pretty damn close. Last year's 2nd round games went 6 overs and 10 unders. Also last year in 2nd round games where the 2 teams played OVERS in their first round games the O/U was 2-5. It makes sense that there is an over-reaction to all the overs. The market is always heavy with OVER action to start with, throw in an awareness that so many games are going over and it is impossible to convince someone to take an under, especially after they both played overs in their opening games.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Also the year before that was more of an under year in the first round, but in 2nd round games where both went OVER in their opening round games, all 3 went UNDER. Just the last 2 years results 10 times both played in OVERS to start the tourney, and in the 2nd round those games were 2 overs and 8 unders. The bet % on all 3 games today that feature teams that both played in OVERS round 1 all have extremely high 80% tickets on the over, which supports the theory that the public will like these games OVER even more than they normally would.
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Tournament starts today, Badgers knock off Villanova!!! Overtime would have been a killer, hate having a dog in OT, plus the UNDER would be toast.

Comment

I hope the "public" gets a W in the Gonzaga game, I got no dog in this fight and it lessens the chances I lose on mine. An over would be nice too, but the start looks kind of like an under.

Comment

Going to put $100 on the Gonzaga game 2nd half over. Northwestern will shoot better and also with the around 20 point deficit they will be forced to play faster than they want to try to catch up. Gonzaga will get easy chances off misses with a faster pace too.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                  Going to put $100 on the Gonzaga game 2nd half over. Northwestern will shoot better and also with the around 20 point deficit they will be forced to play faster than they want to try to catch up. Gonzaga will get easy chances off misses with a faster pace too.
                  OVER 74 2nd half $WINNER$ (+100)

Comment

Took Fla St in my survivor pool. Don't know why I thought Leonard Hamilton could ever have his team ready in a big game.
                    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Working...
                    X