Friday NCAA In Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Friday NCAA In Game

SMU losing pretty much ripped my brackets into 4 million pieces, had them to the regional final.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Sides with over 60% bets are 1-5 ATS so far today. Remaining public fades with that high of a pct. are South Carolina, Creighton and Kent
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
        20 games into the tourney and 15 overs with 5 unders...I might also add that Louisville and SMU are well on their way to overs at the half.
        Second set of 4 games with 3 more overs. Totals so far are 18 overs and 6 unders.

Comment

Beware the Ugly Duckling! I remember a few years back, USC was one of the last in. Lot of "they don't belong" talk. Well, they wrecked my brackets then and they did it again today. Next to beware of - Mich St. (I definitely think they don't belong, but they all kiss Izzo's ass). Pub loves Miami.
          Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
            Mac in my pool with the bonus points there are 34 perfect brackets (321 entries) thru 17 games!!!
            24 games in the books and still 8 perfect brackets in my pool...unreal.

Comment

First round totals go 23-9 O/U

Comment

Working...
              X