• Final Four picks

Who has what for their final four

I have

Villanova
    Arizona
    Louisville
    UCLA

Re: Final Four picks

Still a work in progress for me, but I think anyone serious about winning a pool should look closely at what the "average joe" has as his consensus. Posting a link here to the ESPN "People's Bracket" which shows the most popular round by round advancements. If your bracket does not have key differences than the public one you have very little chance to win. Also you need to make picks based on the scoring system. I play in one that reawards seed points every round so you get rewarded for correctly picking upsets. If you correctly pick a 12 seed to win in rd 1 you get 1 pt for the correct rd 1 play and also 12 points for the seed. I love this format and it is the only kind I will play in for money.

http://games.espn.com/tournament-cha...ationalBracket
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Sitting here eating breakfast and watching ESPN Sportscenter. They are talking about whose brackets Seth likes of the 4 people there. Well all 3 have Duke, Arizona, and Kansas to the Final 4 and 3 have Carolina. Happy to report I have none of the 3 consensus 4 for 4 Final 4 choices, so I did a good job making mine stand out a bit from the most popular choices.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Have several but the one I like is

N.C.
        Gonz
        SMU
        Louis
        2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
        5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
          Have several but the one I like is

N.C.
          Gonz
          SMU
          Louis
          I have SMU to the elite 8, just couldn't pull the trigger on them beating Villanova 2 days after knocking off Duke. I like Louisville, Gonzaga and UNC though

Comment

Working...
          X