Conf. Championship Totals 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conf. Championship Totals 2017

Books that supposedly have the earliest lines for totals are Bet On Line, Bookmaker.ev, and Sports Insights.

My question is this: Of these or any other books, who has the most reliable and easiest book to fund, and later to get money out.

Security is a huge concern for me after a number of mis-steps over the years.

I am just looking for another reliable "out."

Comment

Originally posted by barrett View Post
      Books that supposedly have the earliest lines for totals are Bet On Line, Bookmaker.ev, and Sports Insights.

My question is this: Of these or any other books, who has the most reliable and easiest book to fund, and later to get money out.

Security is a huge concern for me after a number of mis-steps over the years.

I am just looking for another reliable "out."
      I purposely opened an account with BetOnline last year at this time to play these. When the champ game has a day off in between from the Semis BetOnline has lines many hours before anyone else. When the champ game is played the day immediately following the day the semis were everybody opens there lines the morning of the game. They have lots of deposit methods and are prompt with withdrawal requests. I don't generally move money in and out at my books, I use all 3 for all sports and then you can shop lines.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Thanks for posting this JJ

Comment

JJ.......Thanks for the feedback on the book. Here's to successful championship game results starting next Saturday.

Comment

kudos on this find jj but one thing i don't get as to why this should continue to work..nobody cares about these small conference championship games so why not adjust the m down based on what's happened the past 3 years ?
            Last edited by bleeker; 02-26-2018, 05:06 PM.
            ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
              kudos on this find jj but one thing i don't get as to why this should continue to work..nobody cares about these small conference championship games so why not adjust the m down based on what's happened the past 3 years ?
              My results are only for 3 years. Last year sportsinsights bet labs posted a system on their site for the first time documenting the results for 9 years. Only one year did these not win more than they lost. So now my question back to you is this...if they did adjust for the previous 8 years why were last year's results my best of the 3 years I did it? I posted this 3 straight years, you think it won't continue dont follow. Probably a good idea for this to not become followed by too many people anyway. This will be the last year I bump this post or update the results here.
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Nothing more important to these kids from a small school going to the big dance, and they are still kids. They’re gonna make tons of mistakes so these unders are gonna continue to hit. I don’t think they can handle the pressure of taking the wrong shot. And coaches do coach different in the tournament in these smaller conferences. Tons of money comes in on overs on regular day basis and Vegas don’t care if it does as long as they can get close to equal $$ the other way and win the vig on certain games. So I’m gonna stay with the system cause I see it as a great opportunity to make money. This is from Someone who plays a lot of overs in select conferences. There will be some I throw out I won’t play everyone of them. Could help, could hurt but I trust the system but for a little bit of different reasons I guess. Best of luck to everyone with or against

Comment

Originally posted by Spark44 View Post
                  Nothing more important to these kids from a small school going to the big dance, and they are still kids. They’re gonna make tons of mistakes so these unders are gonna continue to hit. I don’t think they can handle the pressure of taking the wrong shot. And coaches do coach different in the tournament in these smaller conferences. Tons of money comes in on overs on regular day basis and Vegas don’t care if it does as long as they can get close to equal $$ the other way and win the vig on certain games. So I’m gonna stay with the system cause I see it as a great opportunity to make money. This is from Someone who plays a lot of overs in select conferences. There will be some I throw out I won’t play everyone of them. Could help, could hurt but I trust the system but for a little bit of different reasons I guess. Best of luck to everyone with or against
                  You make great points...why would Vegas care or even want to set the numbers lower simply because they trend to go under? They don't care as long as they take more money on the overs, which inevitably they do still. These Conf. Championship games of the more obscure conferences take action from all kinds of squares that probably never bet on them except for the fact it is on ESPN TV. Invariably that action is on the over, the public for some odd reason I still can't figure out is instinctively drawn to bet games over in every sport.

Comment

I booked in earlier years. The public is famous for "overs" and "chalk" bets. Sometimes there will be a "hot dog", and over the long haul that dog was a loser more times than it was a winner. Back in the glory days of the Dallas Cowboys, when they finally hit the skids, it took the bettors several years to break the "bet Dallas" habit. I found that "line movement" did very little to cause a bettor to change his bet. Bettors bet with their HEART.

Comment

Working...
                    X