NOTRE DAME PK BEST BET
    Oklahoma +1
    Ark-LR -1'
    Sienna PK

Good luck to All
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Re: MONDAY 4 PAK

Don't know what to think of Duke on what team is going to show up.They are a mess right now.Got the talent to turn things around but Capel better get control while Coach K isn't around.I think they would have been better off just cutting ties with Allen.Good player but to much of a distraction for the team.

tonight Capt!

On a side note.Other than a couple games this is a terrible card.Big Monday is done!
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Re: MONDAY 4 PAK

Mac, I cant see Duke winning this game. They've always had trouble with ND. They stink on the road. Line has moved to Duke -2, probably an over reaction to ND losing to G tech, when they were clearly looking ahead to this game. Duke got the miracle win at Wake, so there is some thought that Duke has turned the corner,but that was said after the big comeback against Miami. There are a lot of problems with Duke, but Capel isn't the reason.At least he's not afraid to make changes. A big problem is that with the exception of Allen and Kennard, most of them look to pass even when they are open. Matt Jones used to be deadly with 3's, but he seems very reluctant to shoot. Tatum tries to make the highlight reel and forces shots that have no chance. Giles (the next big thing) has shown little. He is probably 1 and done, and if he goes he'll be 1 and done in the NBA. He needs to grow and learn. Jefferson gives 100% and has to stay on the floor. There is very little defense with this Duke team, you never see that floor slapping anymore. Winning Duke teams had that attitude, this one doesn't. When Duke was a great scoring team, they used to drive the lane then kick it out for an open 3, not this edition. I think too much media driven hoopla follows Allen. After the last game one site had a banner "Allen incites scuffle", when it was clearly the Wake player who grabbed Allen and threw him into the bench, and Allen did not respond. Starting tonight I see Duke going 5-5, then an early exit from the ACC tourney. My heart wants to be wrong, but this is how I see it.
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Working...
      X