Bye, Bye Sparty!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye, Bye Sparty!!!!

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: Bye, Bye Sparty!!!!

From sportsinsights on twitter....

MTSU closed +1529 on the ML at Pinnacle making them the 2nd biggest NCAA Tournament upset in our database. (Norfolk St +2250 vs. Missouri)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Monday morning I had Sparty winning it all, glad I changed and had them losing to Virginia in the regional final. 60 of the top 64 in my brackets pool had them going at least as far as me and 41 had them going further. Good riddance lol

Comment

Not funny

Comment

Underdogs go 5-3 ATS today in the early sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
            Underdogs go 5-3 ATS today in the early sessions.
            Underdogs only go 9-7 ATS for the day, but what a crazy day it was!!! Double digit dogs winning all over the fucking place!!! Craziest day of upsets I ever seen in the tournament. I'm curious to see the standings in my brackets after today. In one of those where you get seed points with each win and I had Arkansas Little Rock, Butler, Providence, VCU, Northern Iowa, Yale, St, Joseph's, Wichita St., and Hawaii all win for me.

Comment

Now all we need is for Yale to beat Duke today, I think they can

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                Underdogs only go 9-7 ATS for the day, but what a crazy day it was!!! Double digit dogs winning all over the fucking place!!! Craziest day of upsets I ever seen in the tournament. I'm curious to see the standings in my brackets after today. In one of those where you get seed points with each win and I had Arkansas Little Rock, Butler, Providence, VCU, Northern Iowa, Yale, St, Joseph's, Wichita St., and Hawaii all win for me.
                Nice job JJ!

I am having a pretty good bracket too as my South and West are perfect and East has the WVU loss but had them getting beat next round by N.D. Problem is MidWest where I had S.Hall and Purdue as losses as well as Mich St.I too have Virginia beating Mich St,Iowa St beating Purdue and Utah beating S.Hall so hope those teams keep winning.
                This round will I have Hawaii making it to the Sweet 16 so really rooting for them!!
                2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                5* 6-8
                15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                10* GOY 1-0
                5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                5* 18-12

Comment

Working...
                X