5 guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 guys?

First off I'm not condoning what Louisville may have done, but how do you get 5 guys to corroborate a story like this? I have friends and acquaintances that played college sports and still only vaguely reference any "perk" they may have gotten. I understand I am getting to old to maybe understand the "why" generation, but if some school or whoever wanted to through me a party and maybe a "piece" for "FREE". I would have no problem throwing that under the "I don't know what you are talking about" part of my responses. Ha!

Re: 5 guys?

I only hope that if this is found true that the district attorney in that area prosecutes that scummy bitch for prostituting her own fucking daughters. The whole family seems very proud that they did this. Makes me sick.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Everybody wants their "15 minutes of fame". You see these idiots posting pictures of crimes they commit and wonder how they got caught. For me its a no story, these hooker parties are used by most schools. Its just taking a page from the business world, you send the purchasing agent on an all expense vacation with all the pussy perks, and you get the contract. Agree with you JJ, the slut should be publicly flogged.
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

No matter how big or small a school is there are all kinds of perks going on.My roommate was a basketball player and the team had study sessions every week and were given tests ahead of time to make sure they had the correct answers.Nothing in College sports surprises me.I guess it's only cheating if you get caught!
        2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
        5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
          I only hope that if this is found true that the district attorney in that area prosecutes that scummy bitch for prostituting her own fucking daughters. The whole family seems very proud that they did this. Makes me sick.

If she is charging for her services...did she pay taxes on that income???
          -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

Wow! Didn't know about the prostituting the daughters thats so wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X