NBA Playoffs - 5/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs - 5/29

Totally forgot to post this till now, was busy doing something when I made the bet. Sorry to anyone that ends up missing this that would have followed...

​$500 Oklahoma City +5 You have to decide tonight whether home court has been the decisive factor this series or has Ibaka been. 12 previous meeting between these 2 teams before this series tells me it is Ibaka. Thunder were 10-2 ATS against the Spurs the previous 12 meetings before this series, that tells me there is a matchup problem. Now after 2 games with Ibaka, that trend reads the Thunder are 12-2 ATS against the Spurs the last 14 meetings that Ibaka played. LOSER (-550)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Playoffs - 5/29

Good luck JJ and thanks for sharing

Comment

JJ!
      "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Although on the other hand I don't have to feel bad if the play loses cause nobody follows! I suppose that is the whole purpose of posting plays so late that no one can follow
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good point on the late post. I surely would have tailed you on this play.
          "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Working...
          X