NBA Playoffs - Tuesday 5/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs - Tuesday 5/20

$600 Miami/Indiana under 185.5 Both teams shot 50% in game 1, the series begins in earnest tonight, the gloves are off and the defense will be ramped up. Public Looooves the over, well over 80% siding with the over. In my experience after both teams shot 50% in a playoff game (especially if that game was game 1), the under is as strong a play as you will see that next game for the entire series. $WINNER$ (+600)

$400 Indiana +2.5 LeBron and company can't go down 0-2 can they? Wanna bet?...I do lol Ask your favorite square and he will tell you he loooves Miami tonight, biggest bet of the playoffs for most. ESPN fanning the flames with all the "Heat have never gone down 0-2 in the playoffs" crap they are force-feeding viewers today. LOSER (-440)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Playoffs - Tuesday 5/20

Best of luck

Comment

Comment

JJ!
        "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

cash em
          No, sir, I have no experience but I am a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. Id like to put more in that jar. That is where you come in.

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Opposite of you today on the under. Good luck today JJ
              2011/12 season
              Cfb ytd: 32-23-2 +310
              NFL ytd: 0-1 -110

Comment

Good luck jj

Comment

Go get 'em JJ! PS -- your Private Messages are full, just tried replying to you and no dice!
                  A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoldflu View Post
                    Go get 'em JJ! PS -- your Private Messages are full, just tried replying to you and no dice!
                    Try it now
                    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Great night in both BB and MLB, nicely done!!

"The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Great night all around

Comment

Working...
                        X