Thursday NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday NBA

Not much interest here in the trends so I haven't posted much lately but I think I'll post this one in case anyone wants a look but it has plays on Indy and over tonight which is pretty tough to swallow, lol.Nice and simple:

season=2013 and playoffs=1 and AD and p:HL

Away dog off home loss this year in the playoffs

http://sportsdatabase.com/nba/query?sdql=season%3D2013+and+playoffs%3D1+and+AD+a nd+p%3AHL&submit=S+D+Q+L+!

8-2 ats
    9-1 o/u

Also like LA to come out playing like it may be their last day so I took them -1.5 -07 1stq

Simple gut play as LA hasn't done anything stat wise (avg) in this qtr to back this up but it could be due to some shitkickins they took at home in the 1stq, not sure. Here's the 1stq scores for LA at home so far in the playoffs

29-24
    31-20
    31-21
    22-32
    33-29
    15-32

Re: Thursday NBA

Hey Thomas, Indiana is just too tough for me to play at this point. But the trend makes perfect sense.

I like LA tonight, specifically CP to have a huge game.
    "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to post this info Thomas. Always interesting to me!

Like you guys, Indiana just scares me. Seeing public hammer Pacers and line moving the other way also a concern on my end but will be interesting to see who shows up nonetheless.

I like the "gut" play on clips!
      A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

I ended up playing Indy O180.5. Had some nice recent success with Indy lately hitting all their games in this series, 2 covers and the 3 no covers for 5-0 but I can't get a feeling for this game. Should be a no brainer with the no 1 seed in a close out game catching 5ish but like bluegold said the line movement and consensus is disturbing
        Last edited by Thomas; 05-15-2014, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Maybe worth noting, this year in the playoffs teams leading 3-2 are 0-6 ats and 1-5 su in game 6. PLAY ON Wash and LA

http://sportsdatabase.com/nba/query?...ubmit=S+D+Q+L+!

Comment

I'm with you on that over, couldn't pull trigger on Pacers. Thinking sharp $$ will come in on wizards late

Comment

More painful than a tooth extraction with no anesthetic that Pacer game, god I wanted it to end in the worst way. Ugly basketball and they're around for another series
              Last edited by Thomas; 05-15-2014, 09:57 PM.

Comment

"The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Working...
                X