NBA Playoffs - Sunday 4/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs - Sunday 4/27

Couple tough finishes yesterday, when they finish that close to the lines you gotta get lucky sometimes, that was not the case Saturday. Now 15-12 in the playoffs (+$1,200) and 9-4 on $400+ plays.

$300 Chicago +1.5 LOSER (-330)

$500 Golden St. +2 $WINNER$ (+500)

$500 Toronto/Brooklyn under 192 $WINNER$ (+500)

$300 Portland -2 $WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Playoffs - Sunday 4/27

Going to be very interesting to see how the clippers react to the controversy. Can't imagine them being motivated to play hard for Sterling,

Comment

Originally posted by zach View Post
      Going to be very interesting to see how the clippers react to the controversy. Can't imagine them being motivated to play hard for Sterling,
      Players don't play for an owner, they play for themselves. I'd be surprised if it affected their motivation at all today.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

. Sweep The Board!!!

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

Love those 5ers JJ! Make some hay buddy!
            NFL 2014-2015
            Overall 13-11-1
            Playoffs

MLB 2014
            134-99-3 +30.89
            2* 2-2

Comment

Good Luck today JJ

Comment

Get it JJ!!
                "A seated Congress is just that"

Comment

Go Bulls!
                  No, sir, I have no experience but I am a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. Id like to put more in that jar. That is where you come in.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                    Players don't play for an owner, they play for themselves. I'd be surprised if it affected their motivation at all today.
                    I just need to set something straight. I have seen many, many posts on other sites similar to ours where people are questioning motivation as a factor. That is a silly and irresponsible assumption. My play is based almost 100% on the fact that Golden St. relies heavily on the 3 pt. shot. In the last game they shot 6 for 31 from the arc! I don't know how often they shot that low of a % on 3's this year, but I would be willing to bet (and I am) that they rebound each time with a better game shooting the next time out. It is just a statistical anomaly for them to shoot that bad. Had they hit their normal percentage on 3's in the last game they would have shot 12-31, that would have been 18 extra points! They would have won by 16 points had they shot a "normal" percentage. These 2 teams are very familiar with each other, the Clippers know Golden St. wants to shoot a lot of 3's. The Clippers didn't just figure that out a few days ago and decide to try to guard the 3 better, the Warriors just had a bad shooting night.

Comment

Twitter @winningpix1
                      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                        I just need to set something straight. I have seen many, many posts on other sites similar to ours where people are questioning motivation as a factor. That is a silly and irresponsible assumption. My play is based almost 100% on the fact that Golden St. relies heavily on the 3 pt. shot. In the last game they shot 6 for 31 from the arc! I don't know how often they shot that low of a % on 3's this year, but I would be willing to bet (and I am) that they rebound each time with a better game shooting the next time out. It is just a statistical anomaly for them to shoot that bad. Had they hit their normal percentage on 3's in the last game they would have shot 12-31, that would have been 18 extra points! They would have won by 16 points had they shot a "normal" percentage. These 2 teams are very familiar with each other, the Clippers know Golden St. wants to shoot a lot of 3's. The Clippers didn't just figure that out a few days ago and decide to try to guard the 3 better, the Warriors just had a bad shooting night.
                        Golden St. shoots 15-32 from 3 point range and wins by 21! The $500 total play stayed under by 26 and except for a 57 point 1st quarter might have been one of the lowest scoring playoff games in memory!

Comment

Great job buddy!
                          NFL 2014-2015
                          Overall 13-11-1
                          Playoffs

MLB 2014
                          134-99-3 +30.89
                          2* 2-2

Comment

Great job yesterday!
                            "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Working...
                            X