NBA Play Monday 4/14 - Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Play Monday 4/14 - Winner!

$400 Memphis +3 Basically a playoff game tonight in Phoenix. Suns lose and they are eliminated, Grizzlies win and they are #8 seed in the West. Phoenix just does not match up well against Memphis down low, Grizz already 3-0 against Phx this year. There is a reason they are 3-0 against them. $WINNER$ (+400)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Play Monday 4/14

Best of luck

Comment

Re: NBA Play Monday 4/14

JJ, I am on this game too. I also played Utah -5.5 tonight. Lakers, back-to-back with the limited roster due to injury in a tough place to play. I see Utah winning this game by double digits easily.
      "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Re: NBA Play Monday 4/14 - Winner!

Finished NBA regular season 89-60 + just over $7,500
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Great job bud... now to kill it in the post season!
          "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
            Finished NBA regular season 89-60 + just over $7,500

helluva season keep it going in the playoffs
            No, sir, I have no experience but I am a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. Id like to put more in that jar. That is where you come in.

Comment

Working...
            X