San Antonio @ Golden State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Antonio @ Golden State

This line puzzles me a little bit. Opened Spurs -1, now +2.5. Gonna keep an eye on it throughout the day but might just sprinkle a bit on GS and see what happens
    A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Re: San Antonio @ Golden State

Wonder if word leaked early about some guys sitting out.
    This is from Rotoworld
    Tim Duncan and Tony Parker are both candidates for a DNP-CD on Saturday in the second game of San Antonio's back-to-back set.

Gregg Popovich explained before Friday's game, "If this is a one-point game and all our guys are in the 30s [in minutes played], win or lose it means those guys probably aren't going to see the hardwood tomorrow." Duncan played 34 minutes but said afterwards that he felt good and hopes to play Saturday. Tony Parker also played 28 minutes, while Kawhi Leonard played 31 minutes and Manu Ginobili logged 24 off the bench. Duncan is the most likely target for a DNP-CD vs. the Warriors

Comment

Ahhhh... Did not know this. Something certainly looked off to me and was researching it. Thanks for the info game!
      A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoldflu View Post
        Ahhhh... Did not know this. Something certainly looked off to me and was researching it. Thanks for the info game!
        No problem.
        Bookmark rotoworld.com
        It's more for fantasy sports. But pretty good for seeing what players are out.
        I have a feed for them on the fantasy sports page for the site. But only for football and baseball

Comment

Good call. I've been to rotoworld but never really used it for capping, only fantasy football to check injuries, etc. Can see how it can be a valuable tool for last minute player chances though. This is a perfect example of that.

Comment

Working...
          X