NBA Total Friday 3/7 - LOSER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NBA Total Friday 3/7 - LOSER

JJ...thanks for the picks over the last few weeks. My buddies and I are amazed at your ability to read a line. Last Saturday night we were 10 rows from the court for the Iverson (Sixers) retirement game. The beers were flowing easy thanks to you sharing your winners that day. How's that for some strokin'...just kidding. Thanks again for the winners, much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
      I admit I don't get to the NBA section that often and get lazy when I do,I will make an effort to reply more often.

I am not having a good CBB season,which is rare for me,but when I was winning and winning and very few would posted in my daily thread.I thought maybe no one cared what I posted and almost quit too.Then I decided to go to the season long thread and that way I don't realize when there are no replies because I post to much on my own!

Good luck in advance the rest of the season JJ!! Hope you make a ton of cash!!
      MAC you are the last person here I ever expect to come into my NBA threads. For one thing I know you never follow, and another, I am pretty sure you seldom even bet the NBA. I for the most part read very few posts here daily, I think handicapping and posting plays takes up enough time that someone else should do that lol
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by Shady25 View Post
        JJ...thanks for the picks over the last few weeks. My buddies and I are amazed at your ability to read a line. Last Saturday night we were 10 rows from the court for the Iverson (Sixers) retirement game. The beers were flowing easy thanks to you sharing your winners that day. How's that for some strokin'...just kidding. Thanks again for the winners, much appreciated.
        THX man, that means a lot.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

From one Badger to another Thank you for your work your effort and most of all sharing
          with us, continued success

Comment

Bounce back strong today JJ
            NFL 2014-2015
            Overall 13-11-1
            Playoffs

MLB 2014
            134-99-3 +30.89
            2* 2-2

Comment

Working...