NBA Totals Thursday 3/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Totals Thursday 3/6

26-8 on totals plays lately and 71-47 and up just short of $7,000 for the season in NBA...

$300 Oklahoma City/Phoenix under 216

$300 Clippers/Lakers under 225.5

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Totals Thursday 3/6

Good luck. Keep it going

Comment

again tonight JJ. And congrats on the sweep last night and your overall success this year in the NBA. Truly impressive!
      "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Twitter @winningpix1
        Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Win or lose this will be the last day I post NBA plays this season, just don't get the feeling that many people actually even follow. If there are lots of people following that don't reply occasionally, then you will be getting exactly what you contribute here, NOTHING. See ya'all football season.
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good luck JJ tonight and rest of the year. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Sorry to see you go bud, I for one have always appreciated your input and plays! Hope nothing but the best the rest of the year!
              "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Thanks for the posts, especially the broad strategy and breakdowns of specific games. Helped me figure out quite a few things.
                A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoldflu View Post
                  Thanks for the posts, especially the broad strategy and breakdowns of specific games. Helped me figure out quite a few things.
                  You're welcome, you were one of the few that regularly posted replies. I appreciate the feedback, without it, this whole thing is pointless to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                    Win or lose this will be the last day I post NBA plays this season, just don't get the feeling that many people actually even follow. If there are lots of people following that don't reply occasionally, then you will be getting exactly what you contribute here, NOTHING. See ya'all football season.
                    I hear ya Jumper, I had 35 views on my post Thursday and the only reply was from JD saying Good Luck. It is disappointing especially after how hot you've been. I wish ya luck and hope you kill it the rest of the way. Thanks for what you have contributed. I appreciate the picks and write ups. It has helped me.
                    Twitter @winningpix1
                    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Working...
                    X