Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Totals Tuesday 3/4 - w/GOM (WINNNNER!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Totals Tuesday 3/4 - w/GOM (WINNNNER!)

$300 Philly/Oklahoma City under 217.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

$500 L.A. Clippers/Phoenix under 219 NBA GOM
    Just a little insght into why this is a Game of the Month. Jamal Crawford being out is a significant loss for the Clippers, certainly a big enough loss that the linesmakers need to take it into account when setting this total. Before his injury he had a run of like 10 straight games played where he scored 20 or more points, several of those with 30 or more. A quick look through the season showed me that when he scored less 15 or less the Clippers (an otherwise very slanted to overs team) went under at a high rate, that was especially true on games with high totals. Matter of fact in the last 9 games Jamal Crawford scored 15 or less points the Clippers went under in 8 of those! I am guessing he will score zero tonight sitting on the bench in street clothes, so the points need to come from elsewhere. I really see a closely contested game as well, let's say around 105-101. Hopefully overtime won't come into play... ​$WINNER$ (+500)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Totals Tuesday 3/4 - w/GOM

"The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Good luck

Comment

No, sir, I have no experience but I am a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. Id like to put more in that jar. That is where you come in.

Comment

Just a little insight into why this is a GOM. Jamal Crawford being out is a significant loss for the Clippers, certainly a big enough loss that the linesmakers need to take it into account when setting this total. Before his injury he had a run of like 10 straight games played where he scored 20 or more points, several with over 30. A quick look through the season showed me that when he scored 15 or less the Clippers (an otherwise very slanted to overs team) went under at a very high rate. That was especially true on games with high totals. I am guessing he will score zero tonight sitting in street clothes, so the points need to come from elsewhere. I really see this as a closely contested game as well, let's say around 105-101. Hopefully overtime won't come into play...
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Wow bet that play at 8.30 this morning at 5dimes at 218.5 -103 glad you like it too.
            231319161-1 3/4/14 8:16am $16.75 $16.26 Pending 3/4/14 9:05pm Reduced Basketball 509 Los Angeles Clippers/Phoenix Suns Under 218½ -103
            2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
            2012 - 2013
            NBA 33-18-1
            MLB 16-12
            NFL 27-13-1
            CFB 12-11
            CBB 9-2
            MLB 2013 2-0
            NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Hope it's as profitable as last month

Comment

Good luck jj

Comment

Re: NBA Totals Tuesday 3/4 - w/GOM (WINNNNER!)

No, sir, I have no experience but I am a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. Id like to put more in that jar. That is where you come in.

Comment

Twitter @winningpix1
                    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Great job JJ
                      2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
                      2012 - 2013
                      NBA 33-18-1
                      MLB 16-12
                      NFL 27-13-1
                      CFB 12-11
                      CBB 9-2
                      MLB 2013 2-0
                      NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

we'll played bud!!
                        "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Right on JJ. Great calls!
                          A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

Nice night. Way to stay hot

Comment

Working...
                            X