NBA Totals Friday 2/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Totals Friday 2/28

To say the least pretty good results since I decided to focus my post-all star break NBA capping on just totals. Now 11-1 my last 12 totals plays, which includes a $400 CBB total I played last Saturday in the Duke/Syracuse game. I considered the Jazz/Cavs total tonight for a $400 play, but played just $300 because of both teams tendency to go over against losing teams. Someone once told me how much they hate playing under because he felt like he was gritting his teeth the whole game as every score happened. The way I look at it is if even one quarter is a really low scoring one, it usually stays under. If you don't like unders, turn away...

All for $300

Utah/Cleveland under 193 $WINNER$ (+300)

Memphis/Oklahoma City under 194.5 LOSER (-330)

Chicago/Dallas under 192.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

New Orleans/Phoenix under 202.5 LOSER (-330)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Totals Friday 2/28

Didnt get me to turn away when your 11-1 last 12. I got a push tailing you last night

Comment

Hey JJ, I assume that is Under in the NO/Phoenix game?
      "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jel View Post
        Hey JJ, I assume that is Under in the NO/Phoenix game?
        Yeah, sorry about that. Nobody else noticed that I guess lol
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark44 View Post
          Didnt get me to turn away when your 11-1 last 12. I got a push tailing you last night
          That sucks, my book actually closed at 202.5, so I got in on a number a half point worse than I could have gotten later.

Comment

No, sir, I have no experience but I am a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. Id like to put more in that jar. That is where you come in.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
              Yeah, sorry about that. Nobody else noticed that I guess lol
              Coolio... good luck and stay hot bud!
              "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Working...
              X