Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Total GOM? for Tuesday 2/25 - WINNNER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Total GOM? for Tuesday 2/25 - WINNNER!

Until recently I had really never fully embraced handicapping totals, my NFL plays are generally 90% side plays, maybe even higher than that. Baseball is really the only sport I have ever played a lot of totals. I have noticed I played quite a few more NBA totals this season than in the past, and actually done quite well. Just had a ridiculously easy winner GOM on the Orlando/NY over. I had come to the conclusion that I was going to end my NBA regular season capping, but I think I was a bit short-sighted in that decision. Certainly side plays are a bit more dicey this time of year in the NBA. Tonight Houston would be an automatic fade for me if it were game 30 of the reg. season. The Kings did recently play a great game against Denver, but Denver is just in the tank without Robinson and Ty Lawson running their backcourt. Take Sacramento tonight if you are feeling it. Upon considering even remotely to play the Kings tonight, I looked real hard at a total tonight, and found out I absolutely love one total tonight, which will be my play. I will continue to daily analyze the totals in the NBA and see if I can't continue to make the NBA profit for me until the playoffs start.

$500 Portland/Denver under 214.5 ​As large as my GOM play, so you know how much I like this play. So not to offend Bebebebe, I will have only 1 GOM in Feruary Last time these 2 met 215 points were scored. A little digging finds that Aldridge (Portland's most important player/also not playing tonight) scored 44 points in that game. He obviously has a match up advantage against Denver, I am guessing he will score zero of those 44 points tonight on the bench in street clothes. Denver I covered up above, but Ty Lawson's absence in particular is an under indicator for the Nuggets. He has missed 10 games this season and Denver is 3-7 O/U in those, but one game went over only because it went to OT, so they are 2-8 O/U in regulation without him. The other 2 that went over were on totals less than 200, so that is not even relevant. The last 6 games played (all without Robinson & Lawson) have all stayed under this high total tonight in regulation. The Nuggets themselves have topped out at 101 points in 4 regulation quarters since these 2 have been out. That means Portland would likely have to score 110+ to hit this total, and I just don't see it happening in this match-up that Aldridge dominated with 44 points last time meeting them. $WINNER$ (+500)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Total GOM? for Tuesday 2/25

No, sir, I have no experience but I am a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. Id like to put more in that jar. That is where you come in.

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
      2012 - 2013
      NBA 33-18-1
      MLB 16-12
      NFL 27-13-1
      CFB 12-11
      CBB 9-2
      MLB 2013 2-0
      NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

If u like it so do I, lets cash this thing

Comment

SaaaWeeet ! I guess it. May be best to stick to the totals
            Twitter @winningpix1
            Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Re: NBA Total GOM? for Tuesday 2/25 - WINNNER!

Thank you JJ
              2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
              2012 - 2013
              NBA 33-18-1
              MLB 16-12
              NFL 27-13-1
              CFB 12-11
              CBB 9-2
              MLB 2013 2-0
              NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1