NBA Plays Tuesday 2/18 - Added 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Plays Tuesday 2/18 - Added 1

I won't have too many more plays this season during the regular season, but I like these 2 tonight...

$400 Philadelphia +4 LOSER (-440)

$400 Charlotte/Detroit over 202.5 $WINNER$ (+400)

Added
    $300 Milwaukee +3 Not a Bucks fan at all so this is definitely not a "homer" play, as many of you know I am a huge Brewers/Packers fan though. Orlando is 3-23 on the road this season and are now favored on the road for the first time. They have actually not covered a single road game since the middle of December (0-12 ATS). The Bucks get back several players tonight that have been MIA for various reasons (OJ Mayo, Caron Butler, John Henson), all 3 average DD points. The Bucks are horrible, but this is as winnable a home game they will have the entire rest of the season. Then the public is all over the Magic on the road -3 over 80% siding with the Magic and their 3-23 road record. I'll bite... $WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Plays Tuesday 2/18

Best of luck to you.

Comment

Twitter @winningpix1
      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Good luck on the plays

Comment

Added
          $300 Milwaukee +3 Not a Bucks fan at all so this is definitely not a "homer" play, as many of you know I am a huge Brewers/Packers fan though. Orlando is 3-23 on the road this season and are now favored on the road for the first time. They have actually not covered a single road game since the middle of December (0-12 ATS). The Bucks get back several players tonight that have been MIA for various reasons (OJ Mayo, Caron Butler, John Henson), all 3 average DD points. The Bucks are horrible, but this is as winnable a home game they will have the entire rest of the season. Then the public is all over the Magic on the road -3 over 80% siding with the Magic and their 3-23 road record. I'll bite...
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
          X