• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Tuesday Feb 13

lounge.PNG

The Moody Blues - "Tuesday Afternoon"

1a.jpg

Ok Superbowl story. I bet SF -2 for 700 dollars + vig, feeling good at the half as SF was kind of the better team to that point. Halftime line comes out with a live KC 3.5, I didn't want to bet it cause I still liked SF but man I couldn't pass up a beauty middle like that and I bet it. Game goes to ot and SF gets 1st crack at it and scores a field goal and I'm thinking this is looking good as all SF has to do was hold them on that final drive and well you all know the rest of the story. Saved me the 7 bucks less the juice but I could have had em both there for a brief moment

62-42
    Kings+5
    Last edited by North Ender; 02-13-2024, 03:31 PM.

Comment

62-41

1stq okc/orl U57.5 -115

Got this before the line started moving, it's 54 at some places now

Comment

I had 400 on a halftime full time bet, which I’ve bet many times in the past and it has always been graded as halftime and final score regardless of OT. Had it at +880 since I needed the dog to win (SF lead at half KC win game), so 400 for a really nice 3,520

About 10 minutes after game it shows up in my account. Sweet, hit a nice one

Next morning guy that runs the book text me saying hey what was this bet you hit, I never seen that one. Explain to him (he fucking knew obviously, he runs a fucking book) and about an hour later I go to make a BB play and the win has been reversed and graded as a loss. He says he knows nothing about why. Yea right mother fucker, you asked about it, it’s reversed within the hour, and you know nothing about it. Uh, ok man at least don’t fucking lie to me and act like I’m a fucking dumb ass

We have gone back and forth the last 24 hours and I’m really ready to go beat his fucking head in

Even if it’s graded at end of regulation should he win/push not a fucking loss. I may need bail money boys cause this mother fucker is gonna have a strong limp at the very least

Comment

Yep that's fukin BS Darryl and wrong ! You know as well as I do when we bet game totals or spreads the overtime is always in play, what a crock of shit

Back in the day I use to wheel my NFL bets, pick one team and parlay it with the spread winner on every other game. Because I was naive the fucker would grade any one of those bets as a loss if one of them pushed which is fuckin wrong. If I pushed my wheel game every game was a loss after that and it should have just regressed to a -110 bet on the other games. I had a fuck of a time but I got that fucker to pay me every cent . He said to me I don't have those results anymore how do I pay you and I said I got them and you better pay me every fuckin cent or I'm flying out to Montreal to make your life a living hell.

Comment

49-49
            over 223 okc/Orlando

Comment

36-35

Celtics -8.5

Sorry about your major Hassle BT. Hope you get it straightened out.

I'm sure glad they legalized Sports Betting!

Comment

Boy that sucks, Daryl. I've got a bunch of bad bookie stories too. But that's a big score to get fkd out of.

57-42-2 W1

OKC -3 (@ Orl)

GL guys

Comment

10-9

Bucks -7.5

Comment

Sacramento Phoenix under 245

Yea guys wish it was legal in Texas

Ive known this guy for over 30 years and I’m not going down without a fight

Comment

Working...
                    X