Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Sunday Jan 28

lounge.PNG

Jim you were saying about how we remember things from so far back like that Beatles song on Ed Sullivan. I was 13 when I went to see to sir with love at a gorgeous theatre here which was a one of kind facility. But I met a girl there that someone I was with knew and we sat with her and her friend. She was blonde and pretty and the nicest person you'd ever hope to meet. Had my 1st real kiss that night and I was in love, her name was Sonya and I remember every single thing that happened that night and I'll remember it till the day I die. This was the song that was playing for that first kiss so I think of that night every time I hear it or watch that great movie

To Sir, with Love • Theme Song • Lulu

1a.jpg

CC today and another chance for me to get the shit kicked out of me NFL style but I'm wishing you all gl in what should be two good games. That's if it's reffed right and not fixed of course and we don't have to look at that twat every other play, LOL

Mich nice double ot win buddy

I got a n unlikely lucky 1/2 point cover on mia/nyk 1stq. It opened overnight at 56 when I was capping it and I liked it at that but when I bet it was up to 57.5 score 57. Nice to get one like that every once in awhile, makes me think the gambling gods haven't left me after all

56-33
    Ind-9
    Last edited by North Ender; 01-28-2024, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Nice story Tom

And nice win too, the gambling Gods give and they also take away lol, I was having a shit day and doubled up on the LAL game under cause it was a pretty strong play in my system. Had it won if it doesn’t go to OT

Good luck today

Comment

29-28

Raptors +6.5

Yes that is a nice story.

I defnitely remember my first Kiss at a Drive-in,
        but I don't remember what was playing!

Defnitely there are certain songs that evoke memories of things in my life.

Comment

53-34

ind/mem O 56

Comment

43-39 W6
            Atlanta-6
            Last edited by Merle the Pearl; 01-28-2024, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Suns -1'

Comment

28-22

Comment

Working...
                X