1a.jpg

28-18

1stq ind/was O64

whoops already 4 minutes in I'll try

1stq lal/sa U60.5

Sorry thats an over 60.5 but I made a mistake, mistakes cost money

Comment

1-1

Don't have a feel for the NBA this year. Injuries have really been a problem in recent years.

Atlanta +0.5 (1st half)

I also liked the Hawks two days ago, didn't understand the line then and don't understand it now.

GLTA!

Thank you, Tom. Love the Bee Gees.

Comment

20-18

LAL SA over 234.5

Thanks Tom

Comment

26-21
          3 game skid
          Detroit +16

Comment

23-20-1 L1

Charlotte +9' (vs NOr)

Good luck, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle View Post
              1-1

Don't have a feel for the NBA this year. Injuries have really been a problem in recent years.

Atlanta +0.5 (1st half)

I also liked the Hawks two days ago, didn't understand the line then and don't understand it now.

GLTA!

Thank you, Tom. Love the Bee Gees.
              Good to see you join in, Jorg.

PS I love the Bee Gees too. I remember nine of us guys from Mass went up to Montreal for the World's Fair. I was nineteen. One of our friends had a friend up there. Our friend told us that the guy from up there was gonna bring us to a real cool joint where there would be lots of girls. So we piled into the car we had and drove out of Montreal! Damn. I wanted to party right in Montreal. What kind of sketchy joint was ths guy bringing us too? Well we wound up at this huge dance hall about twenty miles out of Montreal. The place was wall to wall with hot chicks. This song that you chose tonight was the only song I remember being played. Of course it was appropriate because we were from Mass.Eight of us scored that night! I remember the girl I picked up - Denise Dunne. Shortly after I went back to Boston I headed out to go to NY City to find a job on the floor of the Stock Exchange. They had just thrown me out of Northeastern. That as a year after they had thrown me out of BC. Anyway my folks forwarded me a letter. The girl wrote me telling me that she had just moved into Montreal and wanted me to come back up and see her. Voulez vous couchez avec moi? Shit, now I was four hundred miles away. Maybe five hundred. I had no transportation and no money. I had just started the job on the floor of the stock exchange. She was hot and sensual. She was.... I never saw her again. Hope you've had a good life Denise Dunne!!!

Dd I just bpre the shit out of you guys with my Bee Gees "Massachusetts" story? Sorry. Fond old memory came rushing back.
              Last edited by Michelangelo; 12-15-2023, 06:19 PM.

Comment

32-15
                Orlando 5.5
                Last edited by North Ender; 12-15-2023, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Ahh the memories are all we got now Jim, never let go.

Comment

Thanks for sharing that story with us, Jim. It's much appreciated. Too bad you didn't see her again. Who knows what could have been. And as Tom said, memories are all we got now, especially in tough times like these.

Hope all is well, Jim. It's been a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X