NBA Total for Sunday 2/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Total for Sunday 2/9

I woke up earlier to look at lines and bet this. I bet it and went back to bed cause I was just exhausted. The line has moved since, but I been posting the Orlando game total plays for over a week now, y'all should know the drill by now. Moving forward I won't be doing much NBA, the All-Star break is my cut off point normally, after that playoff hopeful teams play with more urgency so underdogs generally don't do as well. I also have to prepare for Fantasy baseball leagues in my free time.

$300 Indiana/Orlando over 188.5 I personally am 5-0 betting the Magic totals since I noticed their team trend to go over at home and under on the road. Actual trend is 11-0 last 11, 19-2 last 21 and 28-5 in the last 33 Orlando games. LOSER (-330)

That's it for me.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Total for Sunday 2/9

Comment

Good luck JJ

Comment

Good luck man. Good point on the all star break.
        A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
          2012 - 2013
          NBA 33-18-1
          MLB 16-12
          NFL 27-13-1
          CFB 12-11
          CBB 9-2
          MLB 2013 2-0
          NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

36 pt. 2nd quarter just absolutely killed this one. Had I not slept today I would have played Cleveland again as well. Home dog off a SU win on the road as a dog facing a team that also won on the road as a dog. For those of you that want to look for situations to play, that is always a good one.
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
            X