X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Saturday Nov 11

1a.jpg 1a.jpg

1a.jpg

Hopefully changing you to a win Dave but with 8 minutes left it aint looking good my friend

11-5 W7

2ndq mil/orl O56.5-15

Off to the 21 gun salute in a bit and taking my granddaughter for her first time, she did a presentation at school this week about my Uncle who died in the Normandy invasion. We'll go to the wall of honour and trace over Franks name to put away with her report and pin our poppies next to his name. I've went almost every year since the early 70's. Back in the day we used to go drink beer at the vets club and the legion after the ceremony and listen to the ww2 veterans, it was a great time and I looked forward to it every year. Sadly they're all gone now and those incredible times are now just a fond memory.

To all veterans you have my highest respect

Comment

12-6
      Thank you all vets for your service!
      Atlanta-7.5
      Last edited by North Ender; 11-11-2023, 02:16 PM.

Comment

8-8
        over 232 bucks/magic
        Lakers finally scored some points
        Thank you to all the veterans out there
        Thanks for your service

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          11-5 W7

2ndq mil/orl O56.5-15

Off to the 21 gun salute in a bit and taking my granddaughter for her first time, she did a presentation at school this week about my Uncle who died in the Normandy invasion. We'll go to the wall of honour and trace over Franks name to put away with her report and pin our poppies next to his name. I've went almost every year since the early 70's. Back in the day we used to go drink beer at the vets club and the legion after the ceremony and listen to the ww2 veterans, it was a great time and I looked forward to it every year. Sadly they're all gone now and those incredible times are now just a fond memory.

Ditto

You're helping your daughter raise a great kid, Tom. Wish more parents / grandparents were like you. All men should be wired like those WW II veterans. God bless our veterans, past and present.

Comment

8-8 (W1)

Cleveland +4

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
              11-5 W7

2ndq mil/orl O56.5-15

Dad fought in Korea

Enjoy your trip buddy

Great day to go to the Legion for a few

Comment

7-8-1

Boston Beans -9 (vs Tor)

GL guys

Comment

My grandfather served with the U.S. Army during WW2.

Thanks to all the Vets!

RIP Grandpa!

Comment

Got Mia/Atl u231.5 Live after 3 Qtrs.

Comment

Working...
                    X