NBA Plays Friday 2/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Plays Friday 2/7

$300 Cleveland +9 Cavs have been just horrible lately and it just cost their GM his front office job. In their last game they were beaten by 11 at home to a severely undermanned Lakers team, and now Vegas is asking the Wizards to only duplicate that feat by one less point to cover here. Surely the Wizards who just beat Portland and Oklahoma City at home can make that happen? Don't be so sure, Washington has struggled in this role and are actually 0-6 ATS their last 6 favored at home. The Cavs have actually won their last 3 visits to Washington, so they may bring confidence into this game despite playing badly lately. Front office firings have a habit of getting players attention as well. $WINNER$ (+300)

$300 OK City/Orlando over 199.5 I personally am 4-0 betting the Magic totals since I noticed their team trend to go over at home and under on the road. Actual trend is 10-0 last 10, 18-2 last 20 and 27-5 in the last 32 Orlando games. $WINNER$ (+300)

$300 Denver -1.5 I have been hearing and reading how the Knicks are "turning it around" lately, that is just so much bullshit. Carmelo can score all he wants, they still suck. They recently had a small 4 game winning streak, and all was right in New York supposedly. For God's sake, they beat Cleveland, Boston, the Lakers and Charlotte, I am not impressed. By far the most interesting trend in the NBA this year is the Knicks 0-11 ATS record as dogs of 4 or less points. That trend tells me that when Vegas feels they should be able to stay competitive in a game the Knicks simply do not win those games. Denver is starting a long East Cost swing and will want to get off to a good start, not many easier road wins in the NBA than at Madison Square Garden, where New York has the 4th worst home record in the NBA. LOSER (-330)

$300 Toronto +5.5
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Plays Friday 2/7

Good luck today sir. I like the plays. You may have seen this already but looks like Denver line has moved to +1.5 at most spots. Just in case you want to fire again! I put a little bit on Denver last night at -1.5 myself. That Orlando trend is awesome!
    A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

Good luck JJ

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoldflu View Post
        Good luck today sir. I like the plays. You may have seen this already but looks like Denver line has moved to +1.5 at most spots. Just in case you want to fire again! I put a little bit on Denver last night at -1.5 myself. That Orlando trend is awesome!
        Thanks. I saw the line move, all that does is negate that trend I quoted on New York, Still like Denver, though not enough to add more to it.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Twitter @winningpix1
          Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Working...
          X