Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 DD WRAP

DD 2023.PNG

I'll end it with the great Johnny Maestro for me and Skip, the two guys that actually pay any attention to the oldies I put up every day for the last 6 months lol

JOHNNY MAESTRO (Live) - WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN

1a.jpg

Ok gents it's over, a fine contest as always. Sadly there's no prize to be given out as we end in a tie as that pesky Perry comes back to catch the BIG DOG Gambrinus. John sorry about your luck brother as you were a force this playoffs. Congrats to both you guys for finishing up with 18 dips, top shelf shit no question

Thanks to all who showed up here everyday and especially to those who played it out till the end, you have my respect

Dave I'll discuss getting your money back to you in the next few days, thanks for the offer really appreciate you being around and stepping up like that, class act. Brock just add your Jersey to some other cause my friend and thank you for being the great guy that you are with your forum contributions, another class act without question

That's it, goodbye guys and see you at the next stop

Congratulations Dollars and Gambrinus!
    Tom again Thank You and everyone that made this fun!
    Go Celts!

Comment

Tom, thanks for running the DD. It was fun. Dollars seems to always heat up in crunch time. If the series went 7, he mighta broke your dip record, Tom.

Comment

Tom,
        Thanks for all your hard work. October will be here before you know it.

Great job Perry and John!

I will donate the jersey in a charity golf outing I'm playing for a silent auction item.

That "pesky" Perry is on track to grab a jersey over in the NHL forum and there is one up for grabs in the MLB forum, so there's something always going on here at Custom Cappers!

Thank you again.

Brock

Comment

Hey Tom .... thanks for driving the bus on this contest. Can't tell you how much I appreciate your hard work and effort. You work hard on this site across all forums. Thanks again!!

Congrats to Gambrinus and dollars. Great job guys. You gave us something to chase the whole contest. Well done!!

Comment

Thomas once again amazing job on everything you do. Ty for having me. Much respect

Comment

Thanks once again Tom, for doing such a wonderful job here at CC. The cash and time you put in is immeasurable... Thanks to Dave and Brock for their generous donations also!

Thanks to all of you that stuck it out to the end, that's what makes this fun.

Sorry John, I really thought you had this a week ago... looking forward to you winning this next season

Comment

Congratulations gentlemen!!
                Thomas it worked thx

Comment

Thanks for everything Tom!

Comment

Working...
                  X