Celtics -2.5
    Jaylen Brown Over 24.5 P

Comment

Phil +2.5
      Den +1.5

Thanks Tom!

Comment

1a.jpg

What a horrific 1stq and yet they managed to get to 51 with 6 tics left and Embid throws up a 3 point clunker that I knew was gonna cost me money fuk ! One loss in the books, on to the next and they better smarten up and get me my money back, bastards

1a.jpg

Comment

8DD
          Boston 1qt +.5
          phox -2

Comment

Shit, my post isn't here. Typed it. Must have forgot to send it. Shit.

Wanted Cs -2'
            Under 211'

But I'll be forced to go with the other game.

Den +2
            Over 226

Comment

Originally posted by Gambrinus View Post
              Sixers 1Q TT O25.5
              Sixers/Celtics 1Q O51.5
              From the barkley commercial John "oh you're gonna be surprised" What a bummer of a quarter that was

Darryl good for you wishing you the best for the next chapter buddy

Comment

Pho/Den o115 1st H
                o225' game.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post

From the barkley commercial John "oh you're gonna be surprised" What a bummer of a quarter that was

Thanks Tom!

Comment

Can't believe these bums can't put up 94 points in the 2nd half. Just knowing I was gonna get screwed out of a Dip, I bet the Live under at the start of the 4th Qtr.

Figured if I cant get a Dip, I may as well win some cash...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post

Working spring football so some days there aint a lot of time

But.....two weeks from today is my last day, put in 30 years and had a great career....Retirement is closer than I ever thought it would be!!!
                      Congrats BT, hope you have lots of fun and relaxation in the post season. lol

Been looking at some numbers myself... I'll be retired in 2 years or less...

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post

Congrats BT, hope you have lots of fun and relaxation in the post season. lol

Been looking at some numbers myself... I'll be retired in 2 years or less...

Thanks Dollars, and best of luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post

Brutal, I think it was 15-3 halfway thru the quarter, then 15-12 90 seconds later.

Comment

Working...
                          X