NBA POD 2022 regular season results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD 2022 regular season results

Another great year in the lounge gents as we finish in the black again, no small feat in this setting. Thanks for coming in everyday, enjoyed it without question. Next is the DOUBLE DIP CONTEST the true test of handicapping, it's fun, cruel and very competitive, please join in. Details to follow and we'll start play after the lottery games . I'll close the season with a song I played and really liked, this is the kind of production I like to see, so well done.

Sarah Conner Son of a Preacher Man

1a.jpg

Outstanding Year !

Thank you Tom for a great season of fun in here.!

Comment

Hey Skip thank you for showing up everyday and your contributions to the music library, loved your choices which have expanded my listening pleasure over the years

Comment

Tom, as always, Bravo!

Comment

Thanks Tom!

Comment

Thx buddy

Comment

Thanks Tom its been a lot of fun

Comment

Tom, congrats to you and the tremendous season you personally had. Skip and Merle, and Brock and tigerman too. Tremendous team accomplishment to finish the year in the black. Wish I could have helped more. I did enjoy trying to help. Thanks for your faithfulness to giving us our own lounge.

Comment

Thanks Tom. I appreciate all the effort you put into it. I enjoyed tailing your 1st Quarter plays.

Comment

Thanks Thomas... I shoulda tailed some of your qtr plays.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Well deserved Thomas. You are a stallwart in the forum life. Not many places a person can go now and feel welcomed by a fabulous administration. Kudos to you and the crew here.
                        is easy.
                        Making consistently is a different story

Comment

Working...
                        X