• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Sunday April 9

lounge.PNG

FINAL DAY OF THE SEASON !

I Just Can't Help Believin'

1a.jpg

Looking good here guys as we're gonna finish in the black again this year.

Happy Easter to all

1a.jpg

Thomas I was a winner
    Portland lost by 11
    86-74
    Portland again +17
    Happy Easter to all
    Last edited by Merle the Pearl; 04-08-2023, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Got it Dave Happy Easter my friend

85-60 W4

1a.jpg

Comment

80-65
        Happy Easter everyone, enjoy your day!
        St. Anthony/Dallas Over 231
        Last edited by North Ender; 04-09-2023, 10:23 AM.

Comment

77-58

Hornets +6

Happy Easter to all!

Comment

Hi Tom, I know its a reach but a guy just showed up on the Main Page of the RX named PLAYER2009. In the body of his post he uses all caps.

Anything seem familiar?

His post is "BEST SPORTS HANDICAPPING SERVICE" about halfway down the Main page as I type this.

Thought you may b interested.

Comment

I don't think so Jim in his bio over there he says he's from Maryland and Shaun was from Vegas via Florida. I don't know if you read my post about Shaun moving back home to Florida and entering a hospice facility. He doesn't want to talk about it and I respect his wishes although I sure wouldn't mind knowing a little more. My understanding of hospice is the final stop when approaching lifes end and provides a comfortable setting to those in need due to illness or decision not to go the medication route

Comment

Yep. I read all you posted re Shaun, Tom. That's why I alerted you here. I thought that the capitalized name and the capitalized body of work were extremely coincidental. And that guy is a "service" guy who seems to know lots of people on that side of the business. I wonder if he had a son or a student who learned from him.

My prayers are with the Shaun we know. Looking forward to your annual DD contest. Someone has to pull up the rear! Wjere's the Yugo? Haven't seen much of him lately. Miss his fun.

Comment

Working...
                X