Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Friday Mar 24

lounge.PNG

How about a timeless soul classic from the 60's, another great voice Skip.

PERCY SLEDGE - WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN - 1966

1a.jpg

Great night guys as we inch closer to finishing in the black again this year, that's just sick man. This group really rocks !

I had a bet on Gonzaga live at the half +9, they were down 13 at that point and I got to see one of the best halves of the tourney as the Zags came back and went up 10 but the Bruins answer and came all the way back to take the lead by 1 with 12 seconds left. Then Gonzaga heaves one from the logo to go up two with under 12 tics. The zags steal the inbound and UCLA fouls the zags who go 1-1 at the stripe to go up 3 but UCLA couldn't answer with 1.1 sec as they heave one from just inside half court that hits the back of the rim, wow that was good. I'm 5-0 in the tourney this year, no capping just gut stuff,

77-54 W10

1a.jpg

Got a 100 dollar parlay on SD/Miami Fl to knock off the last two #1's

Comment

72-61
      GREAT job Tom ,keep it up!
      Ind/Bost over 236
      Nice pick tom!
      Last edited by North Ender; 03-24-2023, 05:28 PM.

Comment

60-61

devin booker over 32.5 pts
        Last edited by Swanson; 03-24-2023, 03:31 PM.

Comment

55-62 W1

Green -10' (vs Indy)

GL guys

Comment

I remember you were slumping some during NFL season, Tom. No more. You are KILLING IT. Glad the junior basketballers are also in your trap!

Comment

67-55

Wizards -8

Keep it going Tom!

Comment

76-70
                Philadelphia +4'
                nice Thomas, keep it going my friend
                Doing good on black jack in New Orleans
                Up 8500 with 2 days to go
                Last edited by Merle the Pearl; 03-24-2023, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys, Dave remember the last time you were up big ? lol. Keep some of that green for your next trip, nothing wrong with beers and burgers and sight seeing to end it.

Best of luck buddy whatever you do

Yeah Mich got smoked in the NFL this year for sure, simply didn't do the work so no secret to my failure in that arena. I've got all kinds of excuses why that happened but bottom line is exactly what I said above

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                    Thanks guys, Dave remember the last time you were up big ? lol. Keep some of that green for your next trip, nothing wrong with beers and burgers and sight seeing to end it.

Best of luck buddy whatever you do

Yeah Mich got smoked in the NFL this year for sure, simply didn't do the work so no secret to my failure in that arena. I've got all kinds of excuses why that happened but bottom line is exactly what I said above
                    Tom, I really didn't mean to focus on your NFL season. I wanted to highlight the turnaround. That's not easy to do. You've done it spectacularly, bro. Keep it going.

Comment

No problem Jim I got it and appreciate it my friend

Comment

Working...
                      X