Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Plays 1/30

$300 Indiana -11.5 LOSER (-330)

$200 Indiana -7 (-105) 1st Half LOSER (-210)

$300 Indiana/Phoenix under 202
    Revenge for Indiana from a game just over a week ago. That was likely the Pacers worst performance of the season. They tried to run with the Suns and got run out of their building. They also had 20 turnovers in that game, very un-typical of them. The total here is 5.5 points higher here due mainly to that last result (124-100). Indiana will try to make this game more half court since the other approach was so unsuccessful. The Pacers are also an NBA best 9-2 ATS at home after playing on the road, expect them to be very fired up for this game, their first at home in over a week after their road trip. The Suns meanwhile are winding down to the end of their road trip on which they have beat up on some of the worst/coldest teams in the league. You couldn't have hand picked an easier 3 game road run than the Cleveland/Philly/Milwaukee start to this road trip. Tonight on their 4th road game in 5 nights they will run into the best home team in the NBA (21-1) and bent for revenge. $WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Plays 1/30

I was waiting for this game. I agree they just stomp the Suns at home here. Kinda like the Knicks also

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
      2012 - 2013
      NBA 33-18-1
      MLB 16-12
      NFL 27-13-1
      CFB 12-11
      CBB 9-2
      MLB 2013 2-0
      NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

tonight JJ! I am tailing you on this game and the under.
        "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

Thank God the 2nd half was low scoring, Indiana was never close in this one...
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
            X