X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Tuesday Jan 31

lounge.PNG

HBD to Phil Collins as he turns 72

Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight (Official Audio)

1a.jpg

48-39

1a.jpg

Comment

46-45
      Denver-6.5
      Last edited by North Ender; 01-31-2023, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Like the NHL, can I bet regulation only in the NBA? Those OT's are killers.

Comment

55-45
          Miami +6

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post
            I don't know Brock it's something I've never seen offered at books but I've fallen victim to that very problem as have others here over the years, but if it's offered somewhere we can accomodate that kind of play

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post

I don't know Brock it's something I've never seen offered at books but I've fallen victim to that very problem as have others here over the years, but if it's offered somewhere we can accommodate that kind of play
              Tom I'm thinking no, but I've always thought of it. You'd probably pay dearly for it and it's easier to absorb (hope that makes sense) in a money line sports like hockey, or even baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post

I don't know Brock it's something I've never seen offered at books but I've fallen victim to that very problem as have others here over the years, but if it's offered somewhere we can accomodate that kind of play
                Yea i've lost plenty of dog bets that went to OT and make me fuming

Comment

42-40

Heat Cavs over 210.5

Thanks Tom

Comment

12-17

Lakers +1.5

Comment

Knick -1.5

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post

Something I've just started doing... I love to bet Live unders in the 4th qtrs and too often get screwed by OT.

Yesterday I began to bet the under for the 4th Qtr BEFORE the game starts, so that's ONLY the score for the 4th Qtr. OT IS NOT INCLUDED!

Years ago I had a book that would let me bet the 3rd and 4th qtr at the half, it was great but now gone...

So yesterday's difference in the 4th Q line before the start of the game and at the start of the 4th Q Live...

In the games I played...

1 was the same.
                        1 line was 2pts better
                        2 lines were worse by 1-1.5pts but the juice was higher.

I'll find out in a week or so if it out weighs the difference in losing in OT. It has already benefited me winning in the Sac game that went to OT

Shit... I just saw that you were referring to the side, not total...
                        Last edited by dollars; 01-31-2023, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post

Something I've just started doing... I love to bet Live unders in the 4th qtrs and too often get screwed by OT.

Yesterday I began to bet the under for the 4th Qtr BEFORE the game starts, so that's ONLY the score for the 4th Qtr. OT IS NOT INCLUDED!

Years ago I had a book that would let me bet the 3rd and 4th qtr at the half, it was great but now gone...

So yesterday's difference in the 4th Q line before the start of the game and at the start of the 4th Q Live...

In the games I played...

1 was the same.
                          1 line was 2pts better
                          2 lines were worse by 1-1.5pts but the juice was higher.

I'll find out in a week or so if it out weighs the difference in losing in OT. It has already benefited me winning in the Sac game that went to OT

Shit... I just saw that you were referring to the side, not total...
                          That's okay Perry I appreciate your insight on the totals!

Comment

30-44

Dog into overtime loses. The situation I hate most in sports betting. Run like I've got covid if you see me on a game, Brock.

Chicago +3 (vs LA Clip)

GL guys

Comment

Pelicans+7

Comment

Working...
                              X