X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Sunday Jan 15

lounge.PNG

Here's a real nice moving rendition of your offering Dave, loved it thanks

Heart, The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Alone (Live)

1a.jpg

Not sure if I got my play in on time because I edited into another post hate to miss that one as they were a sure winner as 2 of the worst 1stq teams lately, loved the play but if someone noticed i past posted I'll remove it

Skip on the same game but had the game under who probably seen what I did as he picks up an easy cover

Tony pulls in a 2ndh win same game as above as we all gang up on that game and surround it lol

Da coach with a squeaker but hey they all pay the same. Beauty Darryl lol

Awesome thanks Thomas
    Heart and Fleetwood Mac were my go to in college with chicks. It never failed
    Thx buddy
    47-37
    Orlando +10'
    Last edited by Merle the Pearl; 01-15-2023, 07:45 AM.

Comment

39-39
      Tom how bou't Aretha Franklin she could be the greatest singer ever!
      OKC+5
      Last edited by North Ender; 01-15-2023, 04:32 PM.

Comment

42-31 W2

Get this in early so I don't forget, counting on the Kings to keep up their torrid 1stq pace where they are averaging 35.2 points the last 5

1a.jpg

Dave had the rare pleasure of seeing both those groups on multiple occasions. Seen Fleetwood Mac's Rumour tour in the 70's in Edmonton as 16 friends got together up there for our last hurrah together as many had moved to Alberta when the boon was on, what a trip man. Loudest concert I've ever been to I was still vibrating the next day from that pounding music wow

Comment

37-33

Domantas Sabonis over 21.5 points
          Last edited by Swanson; 01-15-2023, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanson View Post
            37-33

Domantas Sabonis over 21.5 points
            I'm hoping he gets all of them in the 1stq Swanson lol

Comment

11-15

Bulls +5.5

Comment

43-30

Spurs +6.5

Thanks Tom.

Comment

Brooklyn -5 -105 (BAS)

Thanks Tom.

Comment

Just saw this, Tom.

Sorry Book but wanted to say hey to my old friend Thomas I think Mich as well but we were more like Duke and Carolina but in the end Respect..Thomas just bouncing around putting together info and killing time....I pray your family and you are doing well....Last time I saw you your daughters house had burned down but hopefully they're doing fine....I'll stay out of politics but you best believe this Southern Boy is down here fighting for common sense till the day I die!!! I was born before internet when it was much harder to brainwash the people Thank God..............Hate clogging up Books thread so I do apologize Book and everyone! Thomas email me sometimes because I loss contact with all...I'm low key now but like I said, I'm trying to do my part down here to save the country for the young here...It's not the time in the world to just sit back and watch and not say anything....Canadians I'm sure know that because I've seen what they try not to let out...Censorship is shut down more there than here...Crap, there I go......Dang Great hearing from you and stay warm there, especially this time of year....Always a Brother, Knock!

https://www.therx.com/threads/bookie...her%2C%20Knock!

Comment

Dal/Por u260.5 -130 Live with 8:08 to play...

Comment

Working...
                      X