Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Saturday Jan 14

lounge.PNG

I'm gonna play tunes by women for the next while, I love women ! and there's a lot of great women singers. If you like someone put her name down in your post for the next while and I'll play her

I'm gonna start off with Karen Carpenter who suffered dearly from depression eventually dying of bulimia, sad sad end to a beautiful human with a beautiful voice. She was only 33 when she left this world

Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays

1a.jpg
    What a night of close calls, Merle with NY by 1/2 a point and Brock loses same game by 1 with Washington

Darryl with a 3 point loss as the clippers don't do their part and score only 45 in the 2ndh

da tman escapes with a 1/2 point win on NO

I finally win one and by a bucket no less

Denny by a bucket with Utah 1sth

It's a freakin game of inches man

Heart, alone
    Ann beat bulimia
    46-36
    Cleveland -4
    Last edited by Merle the Pearl; 01-14-2023, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Did not know that Dave wow, horrible disease. I've had the pleasure of seeing Heart 4 or 5 times now and a few weeks ago I went and watched Nancy Wilsons Heart. Wasn't the same without Ann but they had a black broad, forget her name, singing and she was spectacular, pretty good show just not Heart but they'll be playing the lounge tomorrow night

41-30 W1

1stq mia/mil U52 -115

Comment

38-39
        What a beautiful voice!
        Milk/Miami Under212
        Last edited by North Ender; 01-14-2023, 11:39 AM.

Comment

2H. MIA +.5.

Comment

hum ... if they can't hang with phila today... they suck ! give me Jazz + 3.5 (1h) ... good luck guys $$$$

also taking them whole game

Comment

Gimme the Poison +8' -115

Comment

Memphis Indiana over 239.5

Comment

Tom, check this out. I copied it from theRX. Guess who wrote it? I'll bet my underwear and a worn pair of jeans he's looking for you. He's talking about today's San Francisco NFL game.

Book hate clogging thread but wanted to say thanks for taking the time to post info.....I tell you, when lines stay at plus 9- all week.....People would be surprised how often that particular line 9-, the dog wins straight up....I trust it enough to bet everytime but not sure about playoffs....Info like this I almost hate posting because as soon as you do it seems it changes...Kind of like a play has gone 12-1 last 13 and everyone jumps on and then it's 12-2....Not saying take, just like book here....It's just info but I bet has hit 90% of time for me the past 3 yrs!!! If it stays 9- ill jump on it so we'll see....Leaning towards the over though but maybe that just in a contest where I have to pick....Check your defenses out people, they win championships in all sports....Wish everyone the best and Book thanks again Buddy, Knock! (I'm trying to find a Good Canadian friend and he'll know who I hope, loss your email so contact if you can...Should be about 20 below there and think fattire ebikes I'm looking at are made there)

Comment

https://www.therx.com/threads/bookie...20made%20there)

Comment

2nd pick...

Bos -6 2nd H

Comment

Haha Mich I did say hello over there to him, he must've see my post to you earlier. I did respond because he did my daughter a solid when her house burnt down. Strange when I read your post the 1st thing I thought was that dick Swami lol

Comment

Working...
                        X