• NBA POD Friday Dec 2

lounge.PNG

Beautiful song Skip

Styx - Babe 1980

1a.jpg

Me with the east 1stq play

tigerman with the ot dog su win

sportstimeout with an over that sails over the number

It's not the cold that makes me tough, it's the tman protocol brother. No sun no problem !

Back today with Wizards @ Hornets UN 225 -119 (Pinny Canada)

Hornets are 8-2 (80%) in under bets in their last 10 games against WAS

THX Thomas
    is easy.
    Making consistently is a different story

Comment

Miami +7.5

Thanks Tom

Comment

23-15

New Orleans -7

Comment

dallas sucks

Brooklyn under 223.5

Comment

24-16
            Miami+7.5
            Tom is is another great song(On and On)by Stephen Bishop)Sings about Sinatra in this song!

Comment

13-19-3

Bullies +6' -103 (@ GS)

GL guys

Comment

20-15

Hornets +4

I wasn't thinking of lack of daylight in those terms Tom. But yes it's probably easier to get trhough it if you don't get really sick.

Alas I wish there was some way to let the world know that Vitamin D can protect you from all respiratory infections inclucing Covid.
                If everyone was on the protocol the pandemic would have been a non issue !

Comment

Originally posted by tigerman View Post
                  20-15

Hornets +4

I wasn't thinking of lack of daylight in those terms Tom. But yes it's probably easier to get trhough it if you don't get really sick.

Alas I wish there was some way to let the world know that Vitamin D can protect you from all respiratory infections inclucing Covid.
                  If everyone was on the protocol the pandemic would have been a non issue !
                  I'm ready. Have the bug. Have COPD pretty bad. Lungs aren't doing well. Those two don't match up well. Been taking Vitamin D for a couple of years now.

Can you run down the protocol again, tman. Thanks.

Comment

tman I just seen an article that the US whoevers are now admitting that Vitamin D3 reduces the likelihood of covid and other respiratory incidents by huge numbers (can't remember the number). Thanks you dumb fuks for letting us know now instead of 3 years ago, our govt agencies are completely useless I'm afraid.

Mich I'll let tman talk to you about the protocol but I do know you should have been on it since we started talking about it ! On a side note my doctor told me that I had respiratory problems but I was wheezing pretty good and not breathing great and he thought at that time it was COPD. I do smoke like a chimney and been doing that since I was 14, I also smoke weed, not a great amount but been doing that since the same age probably every day as well. Long story short he put me on some medication and puffers which were really expensive but this is the time that I started the tman protocol, so about 20 years ago I believe. Went to the doc 6 months later and he said see those drugs work your breathing so much better, I told him I didn't take his shit that he prescribed and I told him about the protocol I was on and he was astounded. Since that day he's been on the tman protocol. During all this time I've never been sick with the cold or flu except for occasionally feeling like I was getting something that never lasted 24 hours. So I'm a big fan of tman, lol. Not saying it's gonna save me from the inevitable because of my life style but it's sure made things better till now and for that I thank our friend for ever bringing it up. I've got many guys I know on this and we're all smokers of both devils and we're all hard working successful industrial tradesmen/business owners for the most part, weird but true brother

Oh yeah my play

1a.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                      tman I just seen an article that the US whoevers are now admitting that Vitamin D3 reduces the likelihood of covid and other respiratory incidents by huge numbers (can't remember the number). Thanks you dumb fuks for letting us know now instead of 3 years ago, our govt agencies are completely useless I'm afraid.

Mich I'll let tman talk to you about the protocol but I do know you should have been on it since we started talking about it ! On a side note my doctor told me that I had respiratory problems but I was wheezing pretty good and not breathing great and he thought at that time it was COPD. I do smoke like a chimney and been doing that since I was 14, I also smoke weed, not a great amount but been doing that since the same age probably every day as well. Long story short he put me on some medication and puffers which were really expensive but this is the time that I started the tman protocol, so about 20 years ago I believe. Went to the doc 6 months later and he said see those drugs work your breathing so much better, I told him I didn't take his shit that he prescribed and I told him about the protocol I was on and he was astounded. Since that day he's been on the tman protocol. During all this time I've never been sick with the cold or flu except for occasionally feeling like I was getting something that never lasted 24 hours. So I'm a big fan of tman, lol. Not saying it's gonna save me from the inevitable because of my life style but it's sure made things better till now and for that I thank our friend for ever bringing it up. I've got many guys I know on this and we're all smokers of both devils and we're all hard working successful industrial tradesmen/business owners for the most part, weird but true brother
                      Thanks for the detailed response, Tom. It's an important subject to me. I smoked a ton when I quit on 6/26/2010. But my breathing has gotten worse and worse. Been using the inhaler for a few years now but I'm very limited as to what I can do. The pulmonologist told me that if I was a different person I'd be on oxygen already. I keep moving as much as I can. Could never run or powerwalk like you do. Those days are long gone. Shoveling and cutting the lawn are really really tough. Lots of breathing breaks needed. Not fun to be bent over all the time searching for breath.

Gonna do the full protocol when tman posts it. I'm desperate.

Comment

Chi/GS u235.5 Live at the half

Comment

Working...
                        X