• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Sunday Nov6

lounge.PNG

Peaches & Herb - Reunited

1a.jpg

Nice 6-2 night here but my interest right this minute is on the Astros in the bottom of the 8th leading 4-1. I have a big bet on them -1.5 +157, 3 more outs please. I'ts just never over in baseball and I'm on the edge of my seat

Skip and Perry start out a good day with their play on the Celtics who win by 15 over the Knickerbockers

Merle da Pearl feasting on hometown talent as the Bucks win their 9th to start the season, very impressive start for them Dave

Another hometown play as Darryl takes the hou/min over

and me with a knuckle scraper 1stq tt on the Spurs under and the big one on the Astros.

Swanson lands on the bad beat list as his should have been winner on the under goes to ot and then to shit, bummer

Have to add tman to the bad beat list ( tried to get done early and graded you as a winner ) as the Nets come storming back and win by 4, and skin you by a half

Looks like you did okay with them assholes tom, I had them -2.5 -171 on the Live line which came out fine...

Comment

11-6
      Uta/Lac Over221
      Last edited by North Ender; 11-06-2022, 06:34 PM.

Comment

9-8
        Toronto -2
        Last edited by Merle the Pearl; 11-06-2022, 01:53 PM.

Comment

13-5

Last night during the baseball game the last day of fall came as the snow queen descended on our small city and left behind the start of winter. Trees and yards void of all foliage now and a dark sky with the ground covered in a white blanket of new snow signals the start of the next season. Soon days will become dark for 18 hours and the temperatures will fall below zero as I go from t shirts and rakes to shovels and parkas in the course of 3 days and begin my 68th year of new seasons. Wow !

1a.jpg

Comment

8-5

Wizards +9.5

Boy last night's pick was like a double bad beat.The late flurry by the Nets to beat the 3.5 spread by 1/2 pt.
            But what is even more annoying is that if I had bet the game anytime between 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. I would
            have gotten 4.5. In fact the line changed as I was betting it. So it goes in Sports Betting.

Tom I think you enjoy those harsh winters... No?

Comment

10-9

Lakers under 222

Comment

10-7

LAL +5.5

Thanks Tom!!

ASTROS! ASTROS! ASTROS! ASTROS!

Comment

6-7-2

Craptors -4 (vs Bullies)

Thanks Tom