• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Friday Nov 4

lounge.PNG

Dream Weaver Gary Wright

1a.jpg

Damn missed everything last night, long story but bottom line was I ended up at one of the corner pubs near me with friends, drank beer and ceasers with pickles, great drink, ate fantastic pizza and souvlaki talked and laughed, good times ! The baseball game was on the tv close to me and I did catch a bit of that and a little of the football game when I came home but for the most part didn't see anything. Strange thing last night a couple of the square friends I was sitting with loved the Texans and the big points which i found odd but low and behold exactly right

On the short card on a busy Thursday sports day we came away with 3 winners as MIch and Swanson win with the big dog Magic who surprise the warriors with a 1 point su win in what must've been a thriller.

da coach catches the Nuggets, in a road fav situation, who looked after things with a nice 12 point win

Didn't get a play in last night but I loved both 1stq overs which both flew over the posted total

9-6

Golden State +4

That sounds like a great time Tom! I was a little late getting to watch the game because we had sub varsity football games, but as a lifelong Astros fan once I got to the bar around the 3rd inning, I was glued to the game!

Comment

I bet Darryl good times for you and your team, can't wait for the next game, gonna be a dandy I suspect

Comment

Yea Tom it was a heck of a game last night and can't wait for tomorrow. Framber has been the most consistent starter in baseball all year and has dominated Philly in 2 starts. Need to finish it tomorrow and not let it get to Sunday Night!

Yep agree with that coach, time to finish it

Comment

Knicks/Phila Under 219.5
          9-7

Comment

12-4

1a.jpg

Comment

6-6-2

Green -7 (vs Bullies)

Thanks, Tom.

Souvlaki? You have Greeks way up there? Love Greek food. How do they grow the lemons?

Comment

9-8
                Heat under 227

Comment

Milwaukee -3'

Comment

8-3

Spurs +4.5

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
                      6-6-2

Green -7 (vs Bullies)

Thanks, Tom.

Souvlaki? You have Greeks way up there? Love Greek food. How do they grow the lemons?
                      Many greek restaurants here Jim, they make the best pizza bar none, I'd never ever eat a papa johns, dominoe pizza hut etc for any reason. Lemons come from the store brother lol

6" personal, thick never soggy and well done, yum. I do like a New York style occasionally but the ones I love are in Winnipeg where as you know I make a few road trips every year just to buy them, I get them 1/2 cooked and unsliced and we throw them in the oven to finish them, never as good as the one they make for me while I'm waiting but real close

1a.jpg

Comment

527 Brooklyn Mess +3 -105 (BAS)

+574 (9-3) [W1]

Thanks Tom. Good luck guys!

Comment

Tom that's not Boston Pizza!

Looks good.

Comment

That's Houston Pizza, they were the 1st ever in Regina and there's 7 here now I think sooo good but there's many more good greek pizza places in the city Brock

Here's one from one of my favourite places, greek as well, Chappys

1a.jpg

Here's some pizza tips if your taking it home or getting it delivered you get well done, as we always do inside or takeout, unsliced and upside down in the box. Trust me this is the way to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                              That's Houston Pizza, they were the 1st ever in Regina and there's 7 here now I think sooo good but there's many more good greek pizza places in the city Brock

Here's one from one of my favourite places, greek as well, Chappys

1a.jpg

Here's some pizza tips if your taking it home or getting it delivered you get well done, as we always do inside or takeout, unsliced and upside down in the box. Trust me this is the way to do it
                              And I thought I came here for the picks.

Comment

Working...
                              X