• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez, do I go with the side or total?

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
      Read this about the syrup Jim:

Over the course of several months between 2011 and 2012, the contents of 9,571 barrels, valued at C$18.7M, were stolen in a suspected insider job from a FPAQ facility in Saint-Louis-de-Blandford, Quebec. The syrup was stored in unmarked white metal barrels inspected only once a year. Thieves used trucks to transport barrels to a remote sugar shack, where they siphoned off the maple syrup, refilled the barrels with water, then returned them to the facility.[3] As the operation progressed, the thieves started siphoning syrup directly off barrels in the reserve without refilling them. The stolen syrup was trucked to the south (Vermont) and east (New Brunswick), where it w

Cool story, Tom. Very surprised that I never heard that.
      Sounds like a sticky situation if they got caught...

Comment

he confuse as fk guys... he need me to post so he can fade Heat - 3 game and over 203 .... good luck guys $$$$$

very rare do you see a favorite and over come in.... the due factor is in play here

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post

Sounds like a sticky situation if they got caught...
          haha

If we could only cap like we can joke!

GL, bro

Comment

Mia o98 1st H

Mia o202.5 -115 G

Comment

Of coarse I'm confused, been sittin' on 7 for ages... if I sink any further, I'd be in China.

So you playin' the it's due game eh...

Comment

you don't keep up on current events do you ??? China is on lockdown as I type even if you dig, swim, fly, or boat your way they will not let you in dude .....

Comment

Working...
                X