2021 IN THE BOOKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 IN THE BOOKS

Small turnout for closing day but we ended on a winning note and as I said in yesterdays thread I won't be doing anything for the play in games and moving on to the double dip contest, Ill post the criteria for that in the next day. Thanks for coming out everyday guys it's been fun and profitable if you used the info right.

1a.jpg

We end the season going 516-449 and having been involved with POD's for a great many years I can say that is the best record I've ever seen in any pod thread ever. Outstanding gentlemen ! We were lead as usual with our in house bb guru North Ender who is one of the best out there joined by a motley crew of nowhere to be found enthusiasts. Been a pleasure to be sure guys, thanks, see you for the DD contetst.

Anyone catch the Masters ? Great viewing

Play one Skip will like for showing up everyday and laying out those nice picks and just generally being a good guy. Hey did you ever watch that DVD I sent out your way ? if so was it any good brother. Lets go way back to when Ed Sullivan was the best show of the weekend

Brooklyn Bridge "Worst That Could Happen" on The Ed Sullivan Show

Tom great job here and congrats to all that finished over .500, especially Skip.

I did see the golf. Masters always the best. Not sure this had the drama and the "name" appeal, but still like watching the PGA.

Thanks again for all your hard work Tom.

Comment

Thanks Everyone!
      I did not watch the Masters, I've been watching the Johnny Maestro DVD, its great! Thank You for everything!!!

Comment

Congrats, Skip, and like Brock said everyone else who kept their heads above water.

Thanks, Tom. Your best job ever. And I do watch / listen to many of the 45s you spin. Look forward to this little thread every day.

Bring on the DDs!

Comment

Yes thanks Tom for doing this thread. You do a great job!
          And I always enjoy it.

As far as the Masters. There was a great bet, but I didn't go big and wish I had.
          Going into round 3 Scheffler had a 5 stroke lead. And you could bet him even money.
          I kind of figured that had to be an odds on bet.

Comment

Working...
          X