Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Sunday April 10

1b.PNG

We'll end the regular season with Skips pal Vinny (God rest his soul) and his friends, North Shore

"North Shore Singing Goodnight Sweeatheart on the Sing Off"

1a.jpg

The Boston Bombers Mich and Skip keep the lights burning in the lounge, good job men !

Today is the end of the regular season and I wont post a POD for the play ins of April 12--15 so next stop will be the double dip which starts on the 16th. Sharpen your pencils boys and see if you can win my money and remember who was last years winner. hint:

1a.jpg

85-57
    Brooklyn -6 1st quarter Pod
    Tom Thank You for a great year that you keep all this together!
    Last edited by North Ender; 04-10-2022, 02:09 PM.

Comment

79-65

Detroit +12

Comment

65-61 W1

Mump piss +5' (vs Bos)

Memphis is 10-0 SU and 9-1 ATS their last 10 at home, including beating Phoenix, Milwaukee, and Brooklyn SU.

GL guys

Comment

not doing good this week and today is the last day of the season... note to self... if Milwaukee lose and Boston wins... then Boston would be #2 since it will win the tiebreaker... kinda confusing since they call it a four-way breaker with phila in the mix but if Boston win then they are number 2

give me Boston -4.5 (1h) for pod .. good luck guys $$$$ ... also taking them moneyline...

and them pathetic Mormons boys... I done with betting them... will take under 1h

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/n...egular-season/

Comment

Working...
          X