NBA POD Friday March 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Friday March 18

La Festa Di San Giuseppe on Saturday and I'm not sure Skip will be around as I'm sure he'll be celebrating in the traditional way. I can taste things from here my friend and I'm jealous but I will be finding some zeppole to join in

Louis Prima Just A Gigolo I Ain't Got Nobody

1a.jpg

Living right Skip with that 1 point win with 76 freakin points scored my friend, as usual I'm impressed

I thought we'd see tman in here yesterday on the Pistons along with me as I pointed out a query about favs on St Patricks day. Matters not as I get the su win with the Pistons

Perry on a roll with a nice live over that covers by 3

78-46
    Bkl -5 1st quarter Pod
    Tom I just want you to know that Michelangelo did not come by my work with the St.Joseph Zeppole!
    Last edited by North Ender; 03-18-2022, 06:00 PM.

Comment

I meant to post the Pistons Tom, but then I forgot. Glad you got down on them.

Comment

20-17
        knicks -6

Comment

Originally posted by tigerman View Post
          I meant to post the Pistons Tom, but then I forgot. Glad you got down on them.
          tman the Pistons are a rock solid money maker @ 40-29-1 (58%) and behind only the Thunder @ 42-24-3 (63.6%) and Memphis @44-26 (62.9%). Detroit also has covered their last 13 since Feb 16. Impressive stuff and clearly the best spread team during that period

date>=20220216 and team

http://gimmethedog.com/NBA?q=date%3E...6%20and%20team
          ------------------------------

63-60 w

1a.jpg

Comment

give me Raptor - 5 ( 1h) for pod ... good luck guy ... also taking them Nets 1h too ... pod this week 1-1... overall this week 3-1

Comment

Okay I'll join you Tom. The line is dropping. But OKC has been good to me.

OKC +15.5

Comment

55-49 W2

Sacremento +10' (vs Bos)

GL guys

Comment

Tom since Saturday is St. Joseph's day lets go Italian with Louie Prima (Just a Gigolo/I ain't got nobody)Our tradition is to buy St. Joseph zeppole on this day!
                  Maybe Michelangelo will buy me one from Modern pastry in the North End!!!!!!

It was St Patrick's Day wise guy. You were supposed to bring me a pint of guiness!!!

No lie, On Friday I did bring two zeppolis (one with yellow cream; one with ricorta), a neopolitan, an eclair, a rum savoy, and a chocolate covered cannoli with green ricorta. Why? It was your favorite Magalina's last day. We had a little party for her. But you were too early.No lie!

PS She brought me a little box of chocolates. I'll save you one.
                  Last edited by Michelangelo; 03-18-2022, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Chi/Pho u118 2nd H

Comment

Working...
                    X