Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Thursday March 17

1a.jpg

Well strangely I am Irish on my mothers side (German on my dads) and I am a citizen of Ireland and have an Irish passport but I've never been there or care much about it for that matter. I've used my passport to get out of the horrific lineups in Heathrow airport when I went to South Africa and I use it to get free drinks at our Irish pubs on St Paddys day when you show an Irish passport. Other than that mostly a Canadian, lol, but I do like a little Irish music occasionally, here's my favorite Irish band from Dublin. Great group

U2 - With Or Without You

1a.jpg

A few homer plays work out for Denny with the Jazz, Brock with the Celtics and me I guess with the Raptors but the coach gets kicked with his Rockets play as they don't come close

Mich with the Twolves who shitkick the lowly Lakers, love to see them get beat Jim and love to see you win, double double for me on your play, lol

tman with the big dog who nearly pull out his ML play losing by just a bucket getting 13.5, that was close to a su win for sure man, good call both

Skip gets the push

Perry with the thrilling 1/2 point win, about fuking time you get one of those to go your way late night great to see

41 and fortyfuckingone

Orlando -3

Thanks Tom

Comment

Orlando-1 1st quarter pod
      77-46
      Tom since Saturday is St. Joseph's day lets go Italian with Louie Prima (Just a Gigolo/I ain't got nobody)Our tradition is to buy St. Joseph zeppole on this day!
      Maybe Michelangelo will buy me one from Modern pastry in the North End!!!!!!

Comment

I've been keeping track of single-game nights and it seems their too many favorites... leaning Orlando... but will bet the second half ...good luck guys $$$

man ... Orlando suck !!!! give me Orlando - 5 second half for pod ..... also taking over 106.5
        Last edited by nba_trends; 03-17-2022, 07:13 PM.

Comment

62-60

Detroit 3.5

Last year on St.Pats day there were 10 games and the favs went 2-8 ats

317=int(str(date)[-4:]) and F and season>=2020

Comment

I got orl/det o251' Live to start the 4th qtr.

Comment

Working...
            X